Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quite agree I am sooo surprised by this. Frow is flying high and risking loosing followers by hanging out with tassel tits. I will be commenting on the pic how disappointed I am in her and hope you all join me!

Agreed she really does not need Lydia as a mate, but guess she's pretty clever and keeping her enemy close, and they are both friends with Teefers so i guess she has to.

Dinner looked amazing in the greenhouse, must have been full of flies and ants and bread and cheese for the win!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Agreed she really does not need Lydia as a mate, but guess she's pretty clever and keeping her enemy close, and they are both friends with Teefers so i guess she has to.

Dinner looked amazing in the greenhouse, must have been full of flies and ants and bread and cheese for the win!
You mean snacks and afters!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just lurking on Grossie's thread snd @YottoAdri mentioned that at 43 mins on Lidl's vlog she says Spanish people are lazy......:mad:
Did anybody catch this?
She is the epitome of lazy...
Ahhh I'm happy to be mentioned here 😁
First time writing in this thread but I've been lurking for a while, I come from Josie's one but Lydia is by far more entertaining than Josie, ok, not Lydia, but this thread is gold 🙌
About the comment in the video was actually Charlie who said that, mocking Spanish people saying that they take too many siestas, Charlie!! the same guy who doesn't do anything else in life but mansplaining everything while he wears too short and tight pink shorts 😒😒😒

However, of course nobody tried to correct him, nor Lydia, Ali or Josie, they just laughed like idiots.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
First time writing in this thread but I've been lurking for a while, I come from Josie's one but Lydia is by far more entertaining than Josie, ok, not Lydia, but this thread is gold 🙌
About the comment in the video was actually Charlie who said that, mocking Spanish people saying that take too many siestas, Charlie!! the same guy who doesn't do anything else in life but mansplaining everything while he wears too short and tight pink shorts 😒😒😒

However, of course nobody tried to correct him, nor Lydia, Ali or Josie, they just laughed like idiots.
Well they are idiots…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
About the comment in the video was actually Charlie who said that, mocking Spanish people saying that they take too many siestas, Charlie!! the same guy who doesn't do anything else in life but mansplaining everything while he wears too short and tight pink shorts 😒😒😒

I fell that Chav should have a thread all to himself … he is atrocious….but such a bore …Grosie appears to be in Manchester meanwhile Chavs content is 2 dogs clearly bored and disinterested in him and his stupid dog voice

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Welcome! This is a great thread! 😁
Apologies for misquoting. I was insensed that anybody could be so crass. Not one of them knows what real work is or bothers to inform themselves about other cultures. There's nothing to choose between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ahh! A farewell party for the cement oranges? Is she finally getting them taken out?

Bye bye buxus ball boobie bash?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Yeah, like we had any doubts you got smashed...again! But thanks for the confirmation, I guess😉
Screenshot_20210808-162357_Instagram~01.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
So I just wandered over to Sophie’s Instagram account out of curiosity because I’ve only ever watched her YouTube videos … I have no words! 😳

View attachment 702819View attachment 702822
Lydiot fawning over Sophie’s Chanel might explain Josiefiend’s visit Chanel, today. A Tattler reported seeing Josie in Chanel, but didn’t buy anything and then, overhearing the sales clerks talk about Josie…

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sunlit shower wtf
She is cringe as duck. Always trying to make stuff sound magical.
I was out at my friends 30th yesterday and when it started raining we all went outside and the DJ played Mr. brightside while we all jumped about in the rain. Now that is Bristish magic for people in their early 30s not greenhouse dinner parties. bleeping bore off you old cunts (and I’m a mum of two having fun 🤣) .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
For someone who have previously said she wanted to keep her friendships private, really went over and beyond to show off this power couple on her feed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
For someone who have previously said she wanted to keep her friendships private, really went over and beyond to show off this power couple on her feed.
Lydia isn’t « trending » but »friending ». Trying desperately to probe us all wrong, « I do have friends and lots, only people I can sponge from ».

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah, like we had any doubts you got smashed...again! But thanks for the confirmation, I guess😉View attachment 703204
duck sake, does it irritate anyone else how she embellishes absolutely everything?

“A sunlit shower”, it was pissing it down, Lydia. “A magnum”, just say a bleeping bottle. As if a magnum of Whispering Angel is anything to brag about, it tastes like piss.

It amazes me how she attempts to make everything seem so magical, whimsical and as if she’s well spoken and read or educated or whatever she thinks she portrays when she embellishes tit. Yet, in the same breath, she misspells words constantly. “At night fell it was even more magical” at? Do you mean AS, Lydia?

Honestly Lydia, no one would actually care if you were “common” (really do hate that word as it’s white classist, but I digress), it’s the fact you constantly fake your accent, lie and say you were homeless but also how you had a rich daddy, pretend as if your Ibiza past doesn’t exist. Just own who you are and stop being a fake witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
B37ECB6F-FF12-4744-8E9B-8A268C80A70F.jpeg

Sure, Lydiot, you’ve paid this time for some oranges, vines, and a few feasting trays. But, I’m sure you’re promoting them NOW so next time you can hit them up for something GIFTED/HEAVILY DISCOUNTED that’s way more expensive, and you’ll fail to disclose the gifted/heavily discounted party!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
duck sake, does it irritate anyone else how she embellishes absolutely everything?

“A sunlit shower”, it was pissing it down, Lydia. “A magnum”, just say a bleeping bottle. As if a magnum of Whispering Angel is anything to brag about, it tastes like piss.

It amazes me how she attempts to make everything seem so magical, whimsical and as if she’s well spoken and read or educated or whatever she thinks she portrays when she embellishes tit. Yet, in the same breath, she misspells words constantly. “At night fell it was even more magical” at? Do you mean AS, Lydia?

Honestly Lydia, no one would actually care if you were “common” (really do hate that word as it’s white classist, but I digress), it’s the fact you constantly fake your accent, lie and say you were homeless but also how you had a rich daddy, pretend as if your Ibiza past doesn’t exist. Just own who you are and stop being a fake witch.
I think she needs glasses. 🤓

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
5570A6CA-ED9A-42DB-AA5C-D5CAB249A7F8.jpeg

ITF always edits away the downward knob on the end of her nose but leave it up to frenemy Lydiot to post Vic’s unedited nose. These other influencers better learn to steer clear of Lydiot🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.