Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, the previous thread moved so fast. I was busy all day, checked in and we're on a new one!

Here's what's stuck out to me while reading the last few pages of that thread:
1. Where's Porter while they are away?
2. What's with those horrific boobs? I mean, they are just so terrible! Implants, remove!
3. What's with Ali's eyes in his "sultry" glamor shots? He looks like an alien. 👽

And then @MissMidnight said:
"Lydia has been mentioning a holiday in Tuscany quite a LOT lately..."
I immediately thought, "She just needs to pick up her Tuscany pots!"

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She's too cheap to fix her bolted on cement tits and "Teefers" is too cheap to fix her racist "horsetoof" grill. ( Thanks to @Julia123 and @Stefano for the toothy nicknames. I'm bloody dying 😂 )

Lydiot and Teefers have a history of blatantly lying about numerous things and being completely fraudulent. They are complete scam artists.

Proof would be Josie selling 25 pound dresses for over 150 until she was caught for lying and scamming.
Lydiot then sells her cheap Ali Baba 1 quid mitts for 50 pounds? Then shuts down comments so customers could not get any response or refunds. That in itself shows what lying fraudsters they both are. It's beyond criminal to me. The twit wouldn't even pay her school loans until they aggressively chased her down forcing her to pay on her wedding day. They are entitled, greedy, money grubbing rats.

I don't believe for a second this trip was not entirely gifted to the 4 of them. Their tagging of the hotel in every bleeping post and story is beyond ridiculous.

No, they didn't pay for it. She won't even spend money on basics and necessities, so no, the cheap twit would not spend thousands of pounds on this. She's a cheap, money grubbing social media bleep.

She was also greedily taking groceries and weekly food shops during a global pandemic where hundreds of thousands lost jobs, homes and their lives.

So no, this was all gifted, so they need to just stop with the lies. If the hotel chose to gift these 4 muppets, that's on the stupid hotel to want to associate with Lydiot when they are so many better choices out there. However, it is the history of pathological lying of these money hungry twats that disturbs me.

Just vom....:sick:🤮

They better take advantage because Lydiot's career is on it's downward spiral crash and Teefers and Aldi are fools if they think they'll still be doing this in 3 years. I don't even know what the heck Charlie does except look creepy and ramble on in every video.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
This! 👏👏👏👏👏

Oh no, the bitter irony that thread 100/C was created today as a nod to her re-entering her old stomping grounds. :(
Lidl is always posting after the event so we can too! Look on it as the start of a new chapter.
Next poll is going to be "what Lidl did next" 😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think posting a pic of her mother here is a bit too far, even if the context isn’t disrespectful.

Lydia is fair game IMO, but leave the “innocent” out of the threads, maybe?

Reactions: 48
Whos taking the photo though. Looks like one of those resident hotel photographers who try to flog you a memento, quickly followed by the geezer with the 15 quid single dead red rose in cellophane. And L & C’s faces say they both recognise a grifter.😆
If you were offered single red roses in cellophane you must have been somewhere posh. Last night at dinner a random woman tried to flog me a torch with a blinding light and a Snow White figurine with a skirt that lit up and changed colour!🏖🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I'd love to hear the conversations between Frow and Alex at the moment. Have no doubt that she'll have been reading this thread and wondering whether it's time to ditch this frightful foursome or whether that would bring a ton of bullying down on her head.
No way will Vic ditch Lydia, and for sure, she will not ditch Josie.
I think she's actually a bit scared of Lydia 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
If you were offered single red roses in cellophane you must have been somewhere posh. Last night at dinner a random woman tried to flog me a torch with a blinding light and a Snow White figurine with a skirt that lit up and changed colour!🏖🤪
Have you been drinking?😁

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m possibly incredibly out of date with the following points but I just had to say something on here!

her attitude about not caring about how long someone is qualified or what they are qualified in

oh my gosh. That was such a concern if message to spread. I work in mental health services (NHS/Local Authority team). So many times we have had to pick up the pieces when Someone has been to an unqualified worker and paid out thousands. People claiming to be able to deliver whatever therapy the person thinks they need without the proper assessment and formulation to actually determine what pathway that would be best for them or following NICE guidelines. People who have seen hypnotherapists for example who have been exploited (and abused!)So no, please don’t spread that message! People should do their research, look at qualifications, professional registrations, experience. Newly qualified practitioners are closely monitored and assessed for a reason in accountable services! Great it worked for her! But she’s already had what sounds like years of therapy before that. For her to say that therapists don’t give you the tools to cope?Just wrong, that’s pretty much the main aim!

ps kind of gutted that she has ditched the slapped down hair look! That must have been because she has seen the comments on here, she was so committed to it, even looks like she did it her self for the KM shoot 😂 hate to say it but her looks so much better now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I know I keep mentioning this ladies channel, but jeez it's uncanny how much it sounds like Lydiot in each different episode, in this one she mentions how a narcissist will have friends on the pay roll 😏
Uncanny I tell you, uncanny 😊View attachment 688968
I love Doctor Ramani. Found her a few weeks ago when going through some stuff with my dad. I'd been picturing him when watching her videos, but you're right Lydia ticks all the boxes too

I know they haven't been posting "real time" but I actually think they were quiet last night because they were sloshed. Notice how generally in the evening Lydia is the quietest of them all....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m possibly incredibly out of date with the following points but I just had to say something on here!

her attitude about not caring about how long someone is qualified or what they are qualified in

oh my gosh. That was such a concern if message to spread. I work in mental health services (NHS/Local Authority team). So many times we have had to pick up the pieces when Someone has been to an unqualified worker and paid out thousands. People claiming to be able to deliver whatever therapy the person thinks they need without the proper assessment and formulation to actually determine what pathway that would be best for them or following NICE guidelines. People who have seen hypnotherapists for example who have been exploited (and abused!)So no, please don’t spread that message! People should do their research, look at qualifications, professional registrations, experience. Newly qualified practitioners are closely monitored and assessed for a reason in accountable services! Great it worked for her! But she’s already had what sounds like years of therapy before that. For her to say that therapists don’t give you the tools to cope?Just wrong, that’s pretty much the main aim!

ps kind of gutted that she has ditched the slapped down hair look! That must have been because she has seen the comments on here, she was so committed to it, even looks like she did it her self for the KM shoot 😂 hate to say it but her looks so much better now.
And this is exactly why influencers must be regulated. Someone like Lydia Millen, who is as talentless as they come, realising her career is crashing and burning will stoop so low, spouting any old nonsense just for the views and for the sake of making a few bucks. It is always the vulnerable who will suffer at the hands of charlatans and the likes of Lydia just do not give a damn.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I think with Lydia there's always going to be that inner struggle with styles. Whilst a lot of women are embracing a looser more relaxed style, she can't give up her cinched waists and looks literally decades out of date. It's like she wants to be convincing with the whole country lady set but feels she must show off what she thinks is her killer bod. How many looser fitting outfits have we seen ruined by that bloody belt this year? Or the black heeled boots with white lace dresses. She's mixing styles because she doesn't dare wholly embrace one style. I also think you can tell her mood from the outfits she posts. Been pulled up for her arseholery? Out come the thigh boots for a badass look. Feeling like a victim? Bring on the Victoriana. On this trip, I think she's trying to convince us that she's Frassy.
Lidl would never wear more relaxed, looser styles. They would hang from her bolt ons and add many pounds, making her look short and dumpy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No way will Vic ditch Lydia, and for sure, she will not ditch Josie.
I think she's actually a bit scared of Lydia 😂
I think iTF will be tolerant of them. For the show and the gram. … but she’s on another level to them and won’t want them to pull her down

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He has photoshopped his muscles in the wrong places. 😹 This just doesn’t look right.
I can never work out where his knee caps are supposed to be.....his legs just don't seem to work anatomically like other people's!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Have any of them actually left the detention centre, compound, hotel or are they being held there for an indefinite period? So much for teefers and her 'we always hire a car'!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My God, could this woman be any more insufferable? What's with the caption and the fake scrunched up nose smile?! Ugh!
IMG_1928.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
Lidl would never wear more relaxed, looser styles. They would hang from her bolt ons and add many pounds, making her look short and dumpy.
She clearly knows that besides a tiny waist, she has nothing else going on for her, body-wise. Her boobs are tragic and she has absolutely no curves.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.