Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali's stories Lydia is now wearing a white linen (shocker) blouse over the dress, and Char seems to be drinking a beer! Whatever next!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
They haven’t done much on this holiday have they? Been to the spa, beach, pool and some restaurants but nothing really ibiza-ry. Most of its been posing and having fake fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously guys, when I am bored I love to read the vlog comments. 🤪 😂
Since when is the camera FIXED/mounted in the car? I thought it's still sliding on the board where the wheel is attached and the speed, gas, etc display is. How do you call this part in a car in English, I surely have heard/read it, but my brain is a Swiss cheese.

Whispering Angel
Whisphoering, or how was it?
I wish Oops was here to celebrate with us :(

Yea, no way Aldi didn’t photoshop chicken thighs onto himself. You can clearly see his shorts are flaring out and his chicken thighs don’t match the rest of his prepubescent legs
He is flexing so hard, one day the knee-caps will explode off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Since when is the camera FIXED/mounted in the car? I thought it's still sliding on the board where the wheel is attached and the speed, gas, etc display is. How do you call this part in a car in English, I surely have heard/read it, but my brain is a Swiss cheese.

Whisphoering, or how was it?
I wish Oops was here to celebrate with us :(
Dashboard is the word.

Yes, we need a celebratory poem from our @Oops... 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Just seen the latest all share insta post….wow let’s try to me dummies Jodia fail…. Chav and the empty bottle to the camera and pretend laugh…. They are seriously weird… I think they spend their days trolling these threads …💁🤓👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Dashboard is the word.

Yes, we need a celebratory poem from our @Oops... 😍
Did it not slide down in Lydiots or maybe it was Grosie’s vlog … get them confused as same lack of originality….

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's too cheap to fix her bolted on cement tits and "Teefers" is too cheap to fix her racist "horsetoof" grill. ( Thanks to @Julia123 and @Stefano for the toothy nicknames. I'm bloody dying 😂 )

Lydiot and Teefers have a history of blatantly lying about numerous things and being completely fraudulent. They are complete scam artists.

Proof would be Josie selling 25 pound dresses for over 150 until she was caught for lying and scamming.
Lydiot then sells her cheap Ali Baba 1 quid mitts for 50 pounds? Then shuts down comments so customers could not get any response or refunds. That in itself shows what lying fraudsters they both are. It's beyond criminal to me. The twit wouldn't even pay her school loans until they aggressively chased her down forcing her to pay on her wedding day. They are entitled, greedy, money grubbing rats.

I don't believe for a second this trip was not entirely gifted to the 4 of them. Their tagging of the hotel in every bleeping post and story is beyond ridiculous.

No, they didn't pay for it. She won't even spend money on basics and necessities, so no, the cheap twit would not spend thousands of pounds on this. She's a cheap, money grubbing social media bleep.

She was also greedily taking groceries and weekly food shops during a global pandemic where hundreds of thousands lost jobs, homes and their lives.

So no, this was all gifted, so they need to just stop with the lies. If the hotel chose to gift these 4 muppets, that's on the stupid hotel to want to associate with Lydiot when they are so many better choices out there. However, it is the history of pathological lying of these money hungry twats that disturbs me.

Just vom....:sick:🤮

They better take advantage because Lydiot's career is on it's downward spiral crash and Teefers and Aldi are fools if they think they'll still be doing this in 3 years. I don't even know what the heck Charlie does except look creepy and ramble on in every video.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduc
Bravo @AmaliaLana 👏👏👏
Great title ❤ and intro 😂 thank you for starting thread #C!!
Love all you Tattlers....what a great group we have! 😍

I'd love to know who has been tempted over to Grossie's thread to see how the Ibeefa holiday looks from her perspective. We really should have done a bingo card competition for Lidl and Teefer! 🤣
I have but I can't linger over there for too long cos I know these threads here move at the speed of light (and I don' t want to miss any of it) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dashboard
Yeah, heard that one, but in a software sense. Dashboard as the overview of applications/functions currently running, or how your social media stats are evolving.

1627678860435.png

Lydl's camera on the dashboard

Lydl's hands on the wheel

LEMmings being dumb af

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Yeah, heard that one, but in a software sense. Dashboard as the overview of applications/functions currently running, or how your social media stats are evolving.

View attachment 688616

Lydl's camera on the dashboard

Lydl's hands on the wheel

LEMmings being dumb af
Of course it isn’t attached that would mean spending money to buy it, calling Ali to fix it every time because of her weak wrists and then having to take it out again . She hasn’t even got a mini tripod ( hair spray can, shoe box…) neither has aldi by the way ( after seeing a pancake front in those shorties)😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
View attachment 688168
As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on Schrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
View attachment 688174 View attachment 688175
Well done darling ....you did it ...and it was a good'un ....

We are at 100 guys .... lets have a party .......

So for tonight we will dance...sing and still be the Tattlers we are!!!!!

Lydiot ....."Give us more" ....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

🎉 youpi, when I joined 22 months ago the thread was only on number 1. This is the absolute dream, we need some whispering angel and white linen to celebrate. ( I don’t do alcohol) . I feel like I have met so many fantastic people on here, some have sadly left hope they are well. To another hundred threads, we need to get to the « Millen »😂😫🤣😆, only joking that will take twenty years and I believe her career will def be dead by then. ❤🥰😍Love to you all and to all the newbies!
It seems nasty to say it but I really feel we have hit such a milestone tonight .......we have used all our intelligence .... our life stories .. our experiences .... and we are here ... at 100 ....duck Lydiot ..... this is us Tattlers .....we are such a great bunch of people ..... we share our lives .. our experiences ... and our high's and low's ...but we always seem to be there for one another ... and this alone makes me smile ... everyday ....

I am so proud of us ...we come from all walks of life ... other countries .. other cultures ...and without this twit...WE WOULDN'T BE WHERE WE ARE .. so thanks Lyds .... keep on being the gift that keeps giving .. and we will always be the Santa Claus you never wanted in life :love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
I'd love to hear the conversations between Frow and Alex at the moment. Have no doubt that she'll have been reading this thread and wondering whether it's time to ditch this frightful foursome or whether that would bring a ton of bullying down on her head.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Well done darling ....you did it ...and it was a good'un ....

We are at 100 guys .... lets have a party .......

So for tonight we will dance...sing and still be the Tattlers we are!!!!!

Lydiot ....."Give us more" ....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

It seems nasty to say it but I really feel we have hit such a milestone tonight .......we have used all our intelligence .... our life stories .. our experiences .... and we are here ... at 100 ....duck Lydiot ..... this is us Tattlers .....we are such a great bunch of people ..... we share our lives .. our experiences ... and our high's and low's ...but we always seem to be there for one another ... and this alone makes me smile ... everyday ....

I am so proud of us ...we come from all walks of life ... other countries .. other cultures ...and without this twit...WE WOULDN'T BE WHERE WE ARE .. so thanks Lyds .... keep on being the gift that keeps giving .. and we will always be the Santa Claus you never wanted in life :love::love::love::love:
I'm Grooving on my Sofa 🎉🎊😁

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Fairly sure they aren't IG snapping in real-time... They are likely on a plane home today or already back in MK.
Oh no, the bitter irony that thread 100/C was created today as a nod to her re-entering her old stomping grounds. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.