Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this ‘the last supper’? Lidl & Cha Cha don’t look very happy!!
Whos taking the photo though. Looks like one of those resident hotel photographers who try to flog you a memento, quickly followed by the geezer with the 15 quid single dead red rose in cellophane. And L & C’s faces say they both recognise a grifter.😆

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Would love to see Lydia at a shoot with actual signed agency models. These girls don't generally do the eye-bleeping, hair-tossing tit and I think she'd feel very uncomfortable being the only 80s throwback try hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Would love to see Lydia at a shoot with actual signed agency models. These girls don't generally do the eye-bleeping, hair-tossing tit and I think she'd feel very uncomfortable being the only 80s throwback try hard.
Even the 90's supermodels never did that tit ....

Check this Versace runway ......

With my beloved George :love::love::love::cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What the Elite or Victoria’s secret type… she would need her little bespoke faux antique step ladder that she has in her house of dreams ! ! And wouldn’t her faux size four be a little bit out of place(sorry rude!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Capture.PNG

This pose from her mum's FB really must run in the family as Lyds does like to showcase that fillered chin. Her mum's actually a lovely looking woman but does have an alarming number of these chin-jutting profile pictures. Odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

With my beloved Geroge :love::love::love::cry:
Cindy Crawford was so beautiful and still is!

View attachment 688753
This pose from her mum's FB really must run in the family as Lyds does like to showcase that fillered chin. Her mum's actually a lovely looking woman but does have an alarming number of these chin-jutting profile pictures. Odd.
Selfies run in the family! She looks very much like her mum, is that why she doesn’t want the dark hair?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I think with Lydia there's always going to be that inner struggle with styles. Whilst a lot of women are embracing a looser more relaxed style, she can't give up her cinched waists and looks literally decades out of date. It's like she wants to be convincing with the whole country lady set but feels she must show off what she thinks is her killer bod. How many looser fitting outfits have we seen ruined by that bloody belt this year? Or the black heeled boots with white lace dresses. She's mixing styles because she doesn't dare wholly embrace one style. I also think you can tell her mood from the outfits she posts. Been pulled up for her arseholery? Out come the thigh boots for a badass look. Feeling like a victim? Bring on the Victoriana. On this trip, I think she's trying to convince us that she's Frassy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 688753
Maybe she took that pose from Lydia. I imagine her being that easily influenced by her daughter. She looks lovely, though. Sadly, we are all triggered when seeing chins. Otherwise, no one would be irritated.

1627685721736.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe she took that pose from Lydia. I imagine her being that easily influenced by her daughter. She looks lovely, though. Sadly, we are all triggered when seeing chins. Otherwise, no one would be irritated.

View attachment 688816
I have a very strange chin , but then my nose is odd too😂!
This might be unpopular but her mum comes across as pretty vain.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lydia hates being told she looks like her Mum. Her Mum has a masculine face. She’s rather be compared to her Step Mother 💯

• Heart
  • Sick
Thanks for voting my very own bespoke title suggestion, I feel honoured to introduce you all to Thread numero C (100 for people that aren't aware of Roman numerals)

First things first, the poll:
View attachment 688168
As expected, "When you are going to apologise to Nicky" was the most voted entry, followed by "I can't believe how short you are!", and "Your hair looks so much redder than in the photos". Big thanks to @Miscanthus for this fun poll.

• - Lydia told us proudly with her chest, that she is in Ibiza, one could say, she made a 360°.
  • - We're still hoping for #teamChali, so far it looks promising.
  • - Lydia and Josie show off their fake friendship.
  • - All four posting more selfies than in the whole of 2020 + 2021.
  • - They are on SchrödingersSchrödingers vacation, they paid and paid not, we will only know if the ASA opens the box.
- Lydia's hair still a mess
- Ali is still wearing short pants

To honour the C a pic of Miss Ibeefa and the two lovebirds in situ (Thanks to everyone providing all the screenshots!)
View attachment 688174 View attachment 688175
It's that time of the month, endometriosis pain and I have to say...your schröndiger killed me and then resurrected me. I AM RISEN. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Seriously guys, when I am bored I love to read the vlog comments. 🤪 😂
10 be enough more like 2! 🤪 indeedy!!!

Yea, no way Aldi didn’t photoshop chicken thighs onto himself. You can clearly see his shorts are flaring out and his chicken thighs don’t match the rest of his prepubescent legs
That needs to be shown to Charllotte Dobre would be hilarious seeing that on her video of Photoshop fails haha

View attachment 688440
Lydiot, the bleeping smug witch! Geesh, she’s insufferable 😩
Chav's go on holiday should be the caption never seen such a load of them in my life!!! (Well mostly anyway)

No, they didn't pay for it. She won't even spend money on basics and necessities, so no, the cheap twit would not spend thousands of pounds on this. She's a cheap, money grubbing social media bleep.
A big give away to me's they've barely gone out from what I can see so.... its far more likely yeah will be the case as someones already said
She is channeling Esther Rantzon and Red Rum there
This comes to mind

image_2021-07-31_040203.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I know I keep mentioning this ladies channel, but jeez it's uncanny how much it sounds like Lydiot in each different episode, in this one she mentions how a narcissist will have friends on the pay roll 😏
Uncanny I tell you, uncanny 😊
Screenshot_20210731_035643_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1506412466206075.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Just can't with her setting bad examples.

Wtf is up with getting a PCR test to travel, and then proceeding to get into a vehicle maskless, going to the salon to get her hair done and nails done. WTF is the purpose of the negative test at that point? Is this how things are being managed in the UK?! These influencers really don't understand how dangerous their mindless actions can be.

And No - nobody in their right mind considers Lydia an authority on matters of public health, common sense, consideration for others, or pretty much anything outside the realm of white linen - which even that could be argued but whatevs.. The fact is, viewers will inevitably model their behavior around these influencers, and once again, they are failing society.

Southern Europe thanks you...WTH is this BYOC?..bring your own covid to tan your pale arse at our beaches...as if we don't have enough of our own covid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Well this is a drunk post Ali will regret tomorrow… what’s going on with your hand there mate? Lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yea, no way Aldi didn’t photoshop chicken thighs onto himself. You can clearly see his shorts are flaring out and his chicken thighs don’t match the rest of his prepubescent legs
He has photoshopped his muscles in the wrong places. 😹 This just doesn’t look right.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

With my beloved George :love::love::love::cry:
Oh my….those are amazing professional models. You can’t even put her in the same sentence with them. It’s like comparing Chanel to DHgate lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.