Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's childish of me to say so but I'm just so glad Josie wore it first on the holiday

Reactions: 34
Oh Ali. What are you doing ...

You cannot tell me these 4 tightwads paid for the yacht outing. The company included 16 (!!!!) IG stories on their Insta page of these numpties. And not one of these 4 indicated AD or PR ...

Reactions: 40
The family? Who is she even referring to? From what I see she barely sees her family. Does she mean Porter and Lumi? Or is she going to pop out a baby and take them on this boat? Moron

Reactions: 33
What family is she talking about, the cat and the dog or the Hermès collection.
I love the way , that they split it In 4!! Separate accounts all along !

Reactions: 31
So lidl want a yacht,boat, zodiac, dingy but is afraid of deep water, where is the bloody thing going to sail, in her bird pond.
I now understand why she doesn’t have baths the water is too deep.
I believe the real reason is that she can’t swim! Another thing that she should add to her « view board », making it from one side off the bath to the other.

Ah, I thought that was allioli. Or aioli. I’ve never seen it spelled the way Lydia has here.
She probably got the spelling wrong! Nothing comes up on internt. But why would you bread, ham and mayonnaise ??!! Was it the closet she could get to cheese

Reactions: 25
I think the way Lydia and Ali glamorize alcohol is disgusting behavior on their part! Alcoholism isn’t glamorous and you can casually drink and before you know it need to have a drink to just wake up and not to shake and it doesn’t discriminate! I myself haven’t drank but had problems with prescription medication and it took everything from me and I’ve seen first hand in rehabs the Hell alcohol does to people’s body and they are in rehab for a month just trying to get their body back in check because it depletes all their vitamins from them and without it you can die trying to get well so it has to be supervised medically! I also lost my sister she was just 13 years old when I was a kid to a drunk driver and lost my grandpa to alcoholism! He drank wine only so long ago he was called a wine o!!!
. Lydia has a bigger bulge down there than Ali!! Sorry Charlie!!

Reactions: 25
Ali is losing followers by the yacht load. Guess they don’t like his vain selfies!

Reactions: 43
Are the poseurs still in I-biffah? Any mention yet of missing poor little Porter?

Reactions: 11
Launer? I'm pretty sure that's the only handbag brand the Queen will use.
This caption...
View attachment 692448
No one will "kindly gift" her a bloody thesaurus

View attachment 692454
What a terrifying expression
I've spent a week on a beach and nobody has been wearing bikini bottoms like that. They are designed for posing in.

She would look like a boy without the bolt ons and bouffant!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.