Lydia Millen #10 so shiny, so smug, everything's listed as PR you mugs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she so crazed when she was talking to Bridget? Red Bull just kicked in, Lyds? Excited you left the house? She was bleeping manic, nodding and laughing and agreeing with everything she said.

Also that outfit was absolutely hilarious. Jacket so tight that she was like a cardboard cut out. She went from her car to her mum's sofa to (ahem) a pub, back to the car and then to bed. I get that she's super luxe and designer and Balmain aint tit to her but she looked SO uncomfortable the entire time.

Reactions: 14
personally think this vlog is less boring then the last one. then again im only 10 min in and the bar's pretty low.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
im dying for the mum, I’m afraid to say anything in case I offend anyone but she’s talking to her/about her like she’s a bit..... I want to say slow. 🤦‍♀️ But I feel awful saying it.
why embarrass her like this.

two weeks to visit her niece, shocking.
I know what you mean. The way she talked to her mum was like talking to a 2 years old. "I want you to promise me you won't do this again"...

And can we talk about on how the Vlog started: Her mum has an emergency with her hair, she is super upset and Lydia ran to help her!!. Oh wait!! Correcting, she didn't run to help her mum with her hair. FIRST, Lydia had to spend a good amount of time making her hair super perfect because in her narcissist mind, (no matter how bad her mum feels) Lydia has to show up with a perfectly done hair.

I couldn't watch the entire vlog. To be honest, I felt so bad for her mum the way Lydia uses her as VLOGMAS material. What kind of person she is to make money this way? She is the worst of the worst! :mad:

Reactions: 22
just saw her mum she looks so miserable. WTF why would you parade your mum around like a show poney while shes clearly uncomfortable being on camera. MY GOD if you wanted to include your mum in your vlog you would wait till she was comfortable with it.

Reactions: 16
Why was she so crazed when she was talking to Bridget? Red Bull just kicked in, Lyds? Excited you left the house? She was bleeping manic, nodding and laughing and agreeing with everything she said.

Also that outfit was absolutely hilarious. Jacket so tight that she was like a cardboard cut out. She went from her car to her mum's sofa to (ahem) a pub, back to the car and then to bed. I get that she's super luxe and designer and Balmain aint tit to her but she looked SO uncomfortable the entire time.
She also drove the Aston to her mums. Show off. What she should have done as she's so desperate for content that she HAD to film it, is filmed the hairdressers but left her mum out the shot.

Reactions: 9
OTD, I'm writing to you regarding the 21 mins 28 second mark onwards. Do you reckon someone's been watching too much elle darby?

Reactions: 4
It was so insensitive showing her fiddling around with her own hair, strand by strand, and then cut to her mother, in visible distress about her own hair. And so exposed for this video. I wonder if she was consulted or why Lydia didn't suggest her putting a top on or at least a towel. It seemed very cruel. Lydia's hair is very average anyway compared to how it was a few years ago. It was her USP. Now its just something she fiddles with.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm genuinely puzzled how she makes enough money to pay two ' employees ', even if it's her and Ali's earnings combined. Wonder if she's paying their NI etc.
I think we know Cawwie is self employed so I guess she looks after NI herself and Cal seems to come and go so I expect he is too.

Reactions: 3
OTD, I'm writing to you regarding the 21 mins 28 second mark onwards. Do you reckon someone's been watching too much elle darby?

Both would sell their granny (or embarrass a family member) for a view, Lydia in her “hunbun” is one step away from snuggling up with her “blanket and some biscuits“ with lumi

i cannot stand that girl 😂 although I dislike Lydia more!!

Reactions: 7
All those bulging cupboards stuffed greedily full of untouched freebies...half expected her to open a cupboard door & discover affiliate lynx.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I lost Mum 18 months ago so I'm going into my second Xmas without her and it's so tough. So to watch someone be so openly condescending and downright mean to their mum really infuriated me. Not everyone has a great parental relationship I get that, but I'm jealous of anyone who still has their mum and angered by people, like Lydia, who take it for granted. Don't take it for granted and don't demean her.
Side note, if she was aiming for some sort of country chic look, hun, us real country folk are usually in muddy boots and thick coats that have random crap like hay in the pockets😂
Oh and feed your cat somewhere else

• Sad
Reactions: 33
What is the one thing that she hates about where she lives? Is it the hunting? That’s because the cat was shot! If you live in the countryside it is the kind of thing that you have to live with. As a kid , I lived on a farm in Devon and my parents had to put up with court hunting all over their land .

Reactions: 5
Both would sell their granny (or embarrass a family member) for a view, Lydia in her “hunbun” is one step away from snuggling up with her “blanket and some biscuits“ with lumi

i cannot stand that girl 😂 although I dislike Lydia more!!

When she had her hun bun thing happening, she reminded me so strongly of Lorraine Chase from the 1980s, voice too! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.