Lydia Elise Millen #23 Linen is my jam, I'm Steve's no1 fan and Glo is just a scam.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I think it’s good to turn the room into a study. It was actually suggested in the previous thread. The reason was lame and really quite disrespectful towards Ali in my opinion. The guy works in his dressing room whilst she has a huge office that she barely uses. It’s the one nice thing that she could actually do for Ali after he puts up with her endless demands, but somehow makes it about herself instead

Reactions: 17
Yep! I had a quick look at a vlogmass 2015 video and it's a different person! She was even driving around in Ali's work van with him and wasn't making any snobby remarks about having to go to B&Q in a transit van. Can you imagine that now? For a start, she wouldn't go to B&Q as it's not some upmarket homeware boutique and in a work van?! no way! She takes the piss out of Carrie and Cal's cars that aren't good enough for her, imagine if she had to get in a trannyvan! Her accent is different, she was hunting for Christmas decorations in the bargain bins and her whole demeanour was miles away from what it is now. Money and YT success has certainly brought out the worst in her. Such a shame!

Reactions: 37
I got myself all confused with Lydia’s vlog today I thought I was watching the home shopping channel..

Reactions: 18
First time poster.

I don't normally like judging people from afar. There is a side to Lydia I like, which is the optimistic side, it's why I started watching, but she does seem to get more and more worse in terms of her selfishness. It seems with their relationship that Lydia wears the trousers, and that's why she's not changing. I have noticed recently that Ali seems to be getting more and more tired of her shit though, everyone thought he doesn't have a backbone, but he's been putting her in her place recently. There was yesterday's vlog where Lydia made herself a shake for breakfast, didn't ask if Ali wanted one, yet he always makes her drinks/food in the morning, and he called her out. It's clear Ali is attracted to a more dominant woman, but dominant shouldn't mean rude/selfish/bossy to your other half. It's fine to sometimes be a bit cheeky and get your love to do things for you, spoil you etc.. but Lydia EXPECTS this to be the normality. Now that Carrie has been social distancing, she seems to be treating Ali like an assistant, but it's really not okay, and I am glad Ali is talking back to her now. What I would want for them, is for Lydia to get some therapy for herself, and some couples therapy with Ali, or for Ali to leave her and find a new woman more deserving of him.

Reactions: 33
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing fuck all and could have poured one herself.

Reactions: 34
The thing is Lids is you already have thick eyebrows, so really not a good idea to grow them even thicker. We will be talking needing a weed whacker proportions if she carries on View attachment 138540
Her hair looks flawless apparently!!! Seriously, like really? Really though? The colour looks fine but I’d be more worried about the straw look if I were her

Reactions: 14
She wouldn't even give him a sip how nasty is that? then moaned because he hadnt poured her a glass of wine even though she was doing fuck all and could have poured one herself.
I know! Incredibly selfish. Fair enough it was her only breakfast, but if Ali wanted a sip (Which let's be honest would not take away from the caloric value that much!) then she could of had a little snack a bit later, as we all know she gets sent buckets of snacks and stocks up on them. Oh god the wine part really ruffled my feathers.. it was like seeing a glimpse of a monster. I think sometimes it is quite common for partners to change after marriage, and become less appreciative but she takes the cake.

Reactions: 18
Read this out to my husband, he is pissing himself

Reactions: 9
I think it was more the fact she probably didn’t know how to use the corkscrew, which is ridiculous in itself!

Reactions: 13
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.

Reactions: 15
In regards to the compulsive buying, not sure if I agree. I think it is more a matter of content. Lydia and the other bunch, have no idea what to create as content, so the hauls, redecoration, etc... are the logical, safer and easier way to go.
I think the Brands have made them lazy tbh. They get sent something they flounce about a bit with it and get paid. So they’ve forgotten have to make non product content.

Reactions: 20
I’m behind here so apologies, this was probably mentioned ages ago.. but what happened to Lydia’s old hair dresser Despi (I think that’s her name ??). I’m sure she said she’d never use anyone else so curious as to what happened there

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Despina had the nerve to ask money for her services so Lydia stopped going to her salon.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.