Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Loretta in all her 6 months has spent more time in the salon than doing anything else. And they were shut for 4 months of her life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have a baby very close in age to Loretta and I think the longest I’ve spent without him is about 10 minutes! 😂 Just saw her story about going on a night out, I’m just shocked. She goes out now more than I did before I had a baby! Maybe it’s me being too attached to my baby, but it seems she finds it very easy to just be without Loretta. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I have a baby very close in age to Loretta and I think the longest I’ve spent without him is about 10 minutes! 😂 Just saw her story about going on a night out, I’m just shocked. She goes out now more than I did before I had a baby! Maybe it’s me being too attached to my baby, but it seems she finds it very easy to just be without Loretta. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Snap! I can’t even begin to think of leaving my little one for a night out! I have my nails done and leave her with my mum for the 45 min appt everything three weeks. That’s it....

Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but I don’t know why Lydia had a baby, it has always come across as such an inconvenience to her to have Loretta? I hate being away from my baby, and she’s now 14 months but I still have a home hairdresser and don’t go out other than a quick nip to the shop, so I don’t have to leave her for long periods of time. Loretta was just another way to get ads and make money it would seem 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
But guys don’t you realise Loretta is her best friend?!

Bur seriously I’m the same here as well, I had my baby near the beginning of March and the longest I’ve been away from her is like an hour when I went to the shops to get stuff but she was with my husband. That’s it! To see Lydia partying away and going to the spa/salon/restaurant willy nilly like we’re not in the middle of a pandemic is just strange to me!!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but I don’t know why Lydia had a baby, it has always come across as such an inconvenience to her to have Loretta? I hate being away from my baby, and she’s now 14 months but I still have a home hairdresser and don’t go out other than a quick nip to the shop, so I don’t have to leave her for long periods of time. Loretta was just another way to get ads and make money it would seem 🤷🏼‍♀️
Who says she was planned? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Think the ad was from a different time as she said she spent the whole morning playing and also showed herself doing some laundry, so maybe the risotto was another day just placed in the middle of her stories.

Reactions: 1
this has got to be the most obvious beg I've ever seen. What a greedy cow.
20200908_104623.png

And of course she's managed to book something. Wonder if she's actually paid?
20200908_104934.png

Reactions: 3
Not sure how to reply but this is a reply to @gloriouscheesecake 😊... what on earth does Aldi nappies and Lorettas education have in common? What a weird thing to reply - could have just said I am working with the brand and they asked me to do an ad today.

Reactions: 2
Why has she showed Loretta with poo under her jumperoo? Poor baby. Obsessed with showing her poo... why don't you clean it up instead of putting it on insta

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Who says she was planned? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure she’s strongly indicated before that it was planned, she’s said things like being at baby showers wishing it was her etc, and she didn’t have to go through with the pregnancy if it wasn’t planned and the idea of having a baby horrified her

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she’s strongly indicated before that it was planned, she’s said things like being at baby showers wishing it was her etc, and she didn’t have to go through with the pregnancy if it wasn’t planned and the idea of having a baby horrified her
Yeah and I'm sure she also advertised a fertility tracker app and said it's what she used to get help her know when was best to fall pregnant because she was "born to be a Mum".... But then she'll say anything for a paid advertisement 🙄 could of sworn both her and LM said said they didn't think they would fall so close together like that but LM has recently said hers was a surprise & not planned.

Reactions: 1
Sick of seeing poor Loretta jumping or rolling around in poo while her mum films it for the Gram. Clean up your baby!! Maybe we just got lucky with our little boy but we rarely have poosplosions and she seems to have them constantly. Maybe she weaned her too fast and is now seeing stomach upsets as a result?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Sick of seeing poor Loretta jumping or rolling around in poo while her mum films it for the Gram. Clean up your baby!! Maybe we just got lucky with our little boy but we rarely have poosplosions and she seems to have them constantly. Maybe she weaned her too fast and is now seeing stomach upsets as a result?
It's horrible isn't it, like my baby pooped all over me today while i was changing her and the last thing i was thinking was wait there and just lay there covered in tit til i get a video of this, she's a dirty mare 🤢

Something definitely isn't agreeing with baba though. Either the food or the nappies are just too big and there constantly leaking 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It's horrible isn't it, like my baby pooped all over me today while i was changing her and the last thing i was thinking was wait there and just lay there covered in tit til i get a video of this, she's a dirty mare 🤢

Something definitely isn't agreeing with baba though. Either the food or the nappies are just too big and there constantly leaking 🤷‍♀️
Well she has got her in nappy pants....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.