Lydia Bright #2 Lydia, Lydia not so bright, moans when the baby is up in the night

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she is a joke! It wasn’t just her and Loretta in lockdown, she had her mum, dad and sis all taking turns to help which she actually posted on her stories!!!! Does she think people have short memories?! And as others have said she didn’t start weaning last week so shut up lyd, we’re not daft.
Alsooooo that whole post gushing to her daughter was all for an ad, makes me sick. There are people desperate for baby supplies and she put out all those nappies which she probably got gifted for her as story. Honestly makes me 🤢.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this!!!!! How ridiculous.

So embarrassing ...

And I thought pull ups pants were for potty training no wonder she leaks and has poo explosions all the time

Oh and fact she started giving her porridge at 4 months old... THAT IS WEANING LOVE !!!! you didn't start last week at all duck off LIAR
We use pull up pants I have done since my son started to crawl away at every nappy change 😂 he was about 9 months. They aren’t just for potty training 🙃

Reactions: 3
I am actually so sad that she used Loretta turning 6 months for an AD. Really. Just using your baby to make money. When can these influencers just get cancelled.

Reactions: 10
We use pull up pants I have done since my son started to crawl away at every nappy change 😂 he was about 9 months. They aren’t just for potty training 🙃

Oh that's handy to know... but she is 6 months and not moving so just wondered why she would choose them🙈

Reactions: 4
I bet Aldi aren't too happy, they're paying her to advertise how great their nappies are and yet she's constantly posting poo explosions, complete with photos , she really hasn't got the brains she was born with.

Reactions: 11
It’s all money making, nothing wrong with sticky tabs but it’s a fancy new product having pants. Seems irritating having to pull those up though. Imagine having to use tit nappies cause someone is paying you to use them

Reactions: 4
the first one is me. The second one is someone else. I think she's missed the point of what I was saying though. Yes you may have celebrated all day put the post you put up to celebrate is an ad! Why! Just have this day to celebrate her milestone without an ad!
20200827_024040.png

20200827_024028.png

Reactions: 2
Practically a copy and paste reply!! Yeah like duck is she selective about who she works with, if she was every single post would not be an ad. She is embarrassing! I get she needs to work but flogging your child to do it is low, she is the ‘influencer’ not Loretta!

Last edited:
Haha she hasn’t learnt to clap to the song she’s just done it and then Lydia has sung over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also it’s not her birthday!!!! I know 6 months is a milestone, but jeez it’s not a birthday. All those toys as well that are too old for to even use!

Reactions: 6
So my little girl is 6 months today. No balloons, no toys, no photo shoot. Instead we had macaroni cheese and carrot puffs 🤷🏼‍♀️
Parenting win 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When i was pregnant i joined due date Facebook groups and I ended up in an all American one. Literally the only English person in it. They are all posting 6 month half birthday photoshoots. I've seen about a million babies sat in a watermelon. I hadn't seen anyone from England do it. Until Lydia 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When i was pregnant i joined due date Facebook groups and I ended up in an all American one. Literally the only English person in it. They are all posting 6 month half birthday photoshoots. I've seen about a million babies sat in a watermelon. I hadn't seen anyone from England do it. Until Lydia 🤣
A woman who lives across from me had her car stolen with pram inside which is obviously very sad but she posted on the local Facebook page “Not the bad news we needed on my sons 3 month birthday, will find it hard to celebrate now” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So she asks for advice on where to buy a caravan ....and posts a swipe up for her dress, give me strength 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she asks for advice on where to buy a caravan ....and posts a swipe up for her dress, give me strength 🙄
Asking for advice for where to buy a caravan is probably her way of trying to bag a freebie one!!

Reactions: 5
Several influencers have been dropping in caravans and where can they buy one blah blah blah. I HATE how the average person will probably struggle to pay for a caravan holiday or they’ll be all booked up because of the pandemic. Whilst these beggy influencers just drop a grid post and will prob get gifted one. Urgh rant over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.