Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lifestyle is nice to watch but also upsetting knowing we can’t have a third baby due to money she doesn’t know how lucky she is

Sorry but all this drivel about "my kids have been world schooled" not homed schooled...... Oh do duck off Rach..... You're a bullshitter..... Your kids didn't do any schooling while they were swanning round the world with you, admit it! Absolute crock of luxefamily bullshit.

Reactions: 7
Sorry, why does Rachel keep saying the baby’s gender is a surprise / the name is a surprise / she won’t show us the wall colour of the nursery....
I’m near sure she said way back that she was going to be having a girl?!? Or did I just completely imagine this 😂 it’s hard to keep up with her spoofs and lies lmao

Reactions: 2
Sorry, why does Rachel keep saying the baby’s gender is a surprise / the name is a surprise / she won’t show us the wall colour of the nursery....
I’m near sure she said way back that she was going to be having a girl?!? Or did I just completely imagine this 😂 it’s hard to keep up with her spoofs and lies lmao
She thinks everyone's desperate to know... but does anyone even care?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She said something the other day about ‘Indian kids’ I think it was in reference to her bump I could be wrong but then says Shak’s parents are from Uganda. Is she really that thick to think Uganda is in India 😭
That’s true though. Lots of Indians emigrated to Uganda and other African Countries. They have since dispersed. Just because you are from an African country doesn’t mean you are African in colour.....

Reactions: 3
Officially unfollowed this twit just want to offload my reasons ;

- baby voice finger sucking and hand on chin resting
- good mworning every morning!
- Has a nanny when she doesn’t work full time yet when she does it’s from home , during this isolation is still insistent of having a nanny .....why?!
- SlagS off her husband yet he gives her the life she has, she contributes probly 10/20% max !!
- flaunts her wealth , home , holidays , spa trips all to the point it’s not interesting just nauseating
- imaginary HG
-made up content & lies she can’t keep up with
- her travel business
- her forgotten shout outs to small business when called out about advertising
- her getting “trolls” details
- #bekind yet slags off her neighbours
Pretty sure there is more but you get my jist 😡😡😡😡 literally can’t stand her!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
That’s true though. Lots of Indians emigrated to Uganda and other African Countries. They have since dispersed. Just because you are from an African country doesn’t mean you are African in colour.....
I wasn’t referring to anyone’s skin colour just the fact that she’s said before “my husband isn’t Indian he’s from Wood Green” - usually happens when there’s a Q&A and people ask where in India he is from. My point was she said something about her Indian babies and then Shak’s parents are from Uganda. That’s three different stories and a whole lotta lies. Hope that’s clearer to you what I meant :)

I wasn’t referring to anyone’s skin colour just the fact that she’s said before “my husband isn’t Indian he’s from Wood Green” - usually happens when there’s a Q&A and people ask where in India he is from. My point was she said something about her Indian babies and then Shak’s parents are from Uganda. That’s three different stories and a whole lotta lies. Hope that’s clearer to you what I meant :)

Meh where the shoe fits I guess for her.

I believe shaks grandparents are Indian, his parents where born in Uganda then Shak in woodgreen

Reactions: 1
See she's lining up the next lot of hard up women to sign up to her pyramid scheme...... She must think we're all stupid......." Oh as soon as this is all over let's all book a holiday or 3"...... No Rach let's all wonder how the government is gonna claw back the billions they're paying out now to keep people from starving. Obviously at some point our taxes will increase to cover the cost. There won't be much spare cash to give to you to book a holiday!

And just like that nanny jojo is brought in to look after the kids, cos mother of the year can't manage her own children. Rach appears and is chirpy and happy and showing us her stash of evian. How the other half live eh?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is she not labeling her posts correctly again. Shes bloody advertising again and hasn't marked it. Above the rules are we Rach.?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.