Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Open space or not she shouldn’t be going for picnics.
Was just coming on to say the same, fair enough if you live somewhere where there's open spaces etc not many people around but if everyone had the same Idea everyone would be out having picnics 🤦🏻‍♀️ especially as she's pregnant

Reactions: 5
Open space or not she shouldn’t be going for picnics.
Yeah but she's special, just like she doesn't have to label her posts correctly with regard to ads and gifts, she doesn't have to follow the rules about social distancing and going far from home for walks, that's for everyone else not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And eating on a picnic bench, which if any one who is infected has done the same, her children probably now have it too, lovely!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
And eating on a picnic bench, which if any one who is infected has done the same, her children probably now have it too, lovely!
She doesn't get it does she? You're not supposed to be out having picnics ..... duck wit....... Its out to buy essential shopping and once for one form of exercise. Which bit of that is so hard to get?? Doesn't matter if there's no one else around. She's thick as pig tit and has a real problem following instructions.

Love that title idea and reminded me yesterday when I was watching her yesterday she’s looking more and more her age now because she can’t have the Botox and fillers. It’s a good thing not a criticism

Reactions: 3
Why on earth would she tell us and show us she's having an alcoholic drink while pregnant?? Que the rant posts tomorrow saying she's had the trolls giving her stick. She's an irresponsible fool. God some people really are dense.

Why on earth would you go for a walk in the woods for a picnic in the current situation?! Rules just don’t apply to her, Talk about tit for brains. 🙄

Reactions: 1
She’s posted about some “stranger” ordering a vibrator on Shaks account .... maybe he bought it himself to give to his mistress 🤣 I feel like she wants people to troll her to be honest,just so she can play the victim !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s posted about some “stranger” ordering a vibrator on Shaks account .... maybe he bought it himself to give to his mistress 🤣 I feel like she wants people to troll her to be honest,just so she can play the victim !
Omg was just coming on here to say same, wtaf?!?
Screenshot_20200330-122917_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Latest on the stories - outraged at all of the people she has seen in London and feels like asking them what are they doing/where are they going. Well maybe some of them are going to medical appointments (like you are!). Probably a significant proportion of them are key workers in the NHS, food shops and supply chain, social care, utilities... and maybe some of the others are out for their daily government-sanctioned exercise. I bet very few are out without good reason.

Interesting that she thinks its perfectly ok to break the rules and go for a picnic the other day, but how dare Londoners leave their homes at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Latest on the stories - outraged at all of the people she has seen in London and feels like asking them what are they doing/where are they going. Well maybe some of them are going to medical appointments (like you are!). Probably a significant proportion of them are key workers in the NHS, food shops and supply chain, social care, utilities... and maybe some of the others are out for their daily government-sanctioned exercise. I bet very few are out without good reason.

Interesting that she thinks its perfectly ok to break the rules and go for a picnic the other day, but how dare Londoners leave their homes at all!
Yep that's dopey Dora for ya!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

She’s in central London. Most people have smaller homes and are permitted to go out for exercise or shopping. I saw a workman in a high vis vest on her story; obviously he’s working! Not everyone lives in the leafy commenter belt with a huge garden. I didn’t see a crowd cavorting near the Lindo Wing so calm down and get off the band wagon

Sadly my first thought was that it could have been the mistress ordering on his card or him ordering for her!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.