Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Luisa has a nanny on weekends? She went to see peter rabbit last weekend with her husband and kids and the nanny came too? Wtf why would you need a nanny when both parents were present.

I have nothing against childcare but this is just so lazy

Reactions: 7
That simpleton Lux5 is now positioning herself as a travel advisor. Yes babe, it's amazing the holidays you can have with access to your millionaire husband's bank account and a nanny. What a cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What was said I missed it?
They’re both posting cryptic quotes which is a blatant dig at each other.

That simpleton Lux5 is now positioning herself as a travel advisor. Yes babe, it's amazing the holidays you can have with access to your millionaire husband's bank account and a nanny. What a cretin.
And she is a simpleton. Allegedly she went back to “travel college” to study journalism. They’re both as bad as each other claiming they married their husbands for love. At lease LF5 husband is a bit of a looker.

Reactions: 2
What is this "travel agency" codes and perks she's flogging now? Sounds so dodgy. She's off to Port Lympe treehouses this weekend which are about £3k PER NIGHT!

Reactions: 1
The 2 of them are just awful. Luisa has a great husband - he hates the limelight and can't blame him esp with his businesses in Ireland. She's only there for 1thing though and it's already been called out in the thread. Absolutely cacked herself when she was caught out before they got married - meal ticket would've been down the swanny then.

The 2 of them are just awful. Luisa has a great husband - he hates the limelight and can't blame him esp with his businesses in Ireland. She's only there for 1thing though and it's already been called out in the thread. Absolutely cacked herself when she was caught out before they got married - meal ticket would've been down the swanny then.
What do you mean by caught out? caught out by what and whom? Intrigued!!

She’s spoken about this in her podcast before. She said Andrew sat her down and said to her if you want to shag about that’s cool but I won’t be part of it and then they became serious.

What is this "travel agency" codes and perks she's flogging now? Sounds so dodgy. She's off to Port Lympe treehouses this weekend which are about £3k PER NIGHT!
She’s said it’s not a pyramid scheme but I fail to see how it isn’t. The only thing I can think of is she is becoming a travel counsellor but you need money and experience as a travel agent for that and she reckons you don’t need either

Lotan who was the stripper went on BB himself and was a compete hole and removed from the house. He is a worse human being than her 😂

She’s spoken about this in her podcast before. She said Andrew sat her down and said to her if you want to shag about that’s cool but I won’t be part of it and then they became serious.

She’s said it’s not a pyramid scheme but I fail to see how it isn’t. The only thing I can think of is she is becoming a travel counsellor but you need money and experience as a travel agent for that and she reckons you don’t need either
I wonder if she knows what ABTA and ATOL are, stand for and mean?...

I wonder if she knows what ABTA and ATOL are, stand for and mean?...
I doubt it as she was saying ‘you get your own travel code for your discount’ which obviously is being an ABTA member and getting your ABTA number

Apparently if anyone wishes to criticise Luisa it’s because you all want to be her....errmmmm no thanks! If you put yourself out there then expect opinions. Sad sad life to think money makes you a better person.

Reactions: 6
Apparently if anyone wishes to criticise Luisa it’s because you all want to be her....errmmmm no thanks! If you put yourself out there then expect opinions. Sad sad life to think money makes you a better person.
All we need to do is hang out in a posh London hotel and bag a rich man. Could then go from living in a fairly normal house with an awful brown cord sofa to what she's got now. She clearly doesn't have the business brain she purports to have.

Reactions: 4
Agree. You can always tell when a woman has married for money. They are never home with their husband and children.
Apparently her Businesses are worth nothing!

Reactions: 4
Did she say that? 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.