Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was up to 2k in 20 minutes and they are all fake!! Can’t believe she doesn’t think people will notice! I wonder if brands work with her?!

Tattle got a mention on luissas story today
I was hoping that was her leading to then address what the post about her was on here and the answer but she didn’t, she’s got away lightly on here compared to some people though and this thread in particular is much more negative towards lxf5 I think

Reactions: 2
Have you all seen her husbands face this morning? He is disgusted and fed up with her, cant even go to breakfast in peace on a family holiday, I actually pity him 😣😣

Reactions: 1
Have you all seen her husbands face this morning? He is disgusted and fed up with her, cant even go to breakfast in peace on a family holiday, I actually pity him 😣😣
I don’t know her so went over for a nosey, he was very pissed off , bless him.

Tattle got a mention on luissas story today
What does she mean ; Tattle is for people with no friends 😁, I’m no Billy No Mates I’ll have you know!

I don’t know her so went over for a nosey, he was very pissed off , bless him.

What does she mean ; Tattle is for people with no friends 😁, I’m no Billy No Mates I’ll have you know!
Nope just love a gossip with like minded people! I love how if you apparently spend any time writing anything negative you’ve instantly got no life or friends but what about all the time they spend videoing themselves then editing, filtering, staging photos, dming, commenting and interacting on instagram they probably spend a lot more time on it then we do, should the same rule then not apply to them u must have no real friends if your spending all ur time online looking for validation? This is not aimed at Luisa just the influencers and their armies in general as that’s the first thing they spout oh after jealousy of course 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was hoping that was her leading to then address what the post about her was on here and the answer but she didn’t, she’s got away lightly on here compared to some people though and this thread in particular is much more negative towards lxf5 I think
I think that's why she's mentioned it, she knows people will check it out after she's directly mentioned tattle, she would only do that if she was ok with how she's coming off on here, its a dig at lxf5

To be fair I think that’s just Luisa’s way of telling everyone she’s not friends with LF5 without answering it. Otherwise why would she alert everyone to the website 🤣 I love Luisa. I also have no friends.

Yes LF5 Husband seemed well pissed off twice on her stories today.

I saw Luisa’s instastory about tattle. She said she got a google alert about her name. This thread first mentioned her on 5 March, so either her google alerts are SUPER slow or that is not true! Never seen LF5 but will go and have a look.

• Haha
I saw Luisa’s instastory about tattle. She said she got a google alert about her name. This thread first mentioned her on 5 March, so either her google alerts are SUPER slow or that is not true! Never seen LF5 but will go and have a look.
Someone on here said they went and asked in her Q&A so I don’t know why she’s pretending she came across it via google alert. Like I said though I think her post was a dig at LF5

I think LF5 has definitely read this post as all day she’s been trying to prove how much Shak loves Disneyland

• Haha
Noticed these two and thought the same. They clearly have had a falling out. Both are equally as crass and vulgar mind you. Both married rich men and whilst LF5 bullshits a lot, don’t be fooled about Luisa. She has the worst voice for podcasts and always talks over Anna who is the actual talented one.

Reactions: 7
Noticed these two and thought the same. They clearly have had a falling out. Both are equally as crass and vulgar mind you. Both married rich men and whilst LF5 bullshits a lot, don’t be fooled about Luisa. She has the worst voice for podcasts and always talks over Anna who is the actual talented one.
I agree that she takes over Anna a lot, but also think Anna is scared to have an opinion on a lot of things. Maybe because she’s more worried about what people think of her

Anna needs employment so has to be sensible. Luisa married a multimillionaire so is beyond reproach.

Reactions: 4
LF5’s Husbahd shh’ing her today on stories 😂 they definitely don’t seem like a happy couple do they?

See her tottering around Monaco yesterday. Apparently it's so much classier than the rest of the south of France as everybody knows everybody has money. She clearly married for money. Watch her showreel on YouTube.

She is the most self absorbed vacuous person I have had the misfortune to come across for a long time. I actually feel a bit sorry for her husband, his expression and body language give off a 'what have I married' vibe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
The beef if real guys. They’re both posting quotes on their feeds which is a blatant dig at each other. Both are nasty girls, you can tell they were both the bullies at school.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.