Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is so in love with herself, that baby voice, how is her husband not mortified? She is pretty yes, but she has a foul mouth, is a total chav and can't imagine she has much to say of substance at his fancy business dinners?

Reactions: 2
She is so in love with herself, that baby voice, how is her husband not mortified? She is pretty yes, but she has a foul mouth, is a total chav and can't imagine she has much to say of substance at his fancy business dinners?
Money can't buy...

LF5 and her 'ghetto mum' rant. She is one vapid cnut.
Oh my God I just looked that is the most blatantly racism rant I've ever seen on instagram! Why would she call her ghetto if she didnt consider that a derogatory term and I wonder if CB has been tagged in that video? Shocking!

Reactions: 1
Ghetto mum??! What the duck does she mean by that? If the woman is black I hope she reports her to the police.

Ghetto mum??! What the duck does she mean by that? If the woman is black I hope she reports her to the police.
I'm thinking she means somebody that she perceives as being from a low class area. To be fair I've heard it used in this context before. It's not always a race thing. Still downright rude though. Perhaps ghetto mum hasn't found a rich man to bag yet.

I'm thinking she means somebody that she perceives as being from a low class area. To be fair I've heard it used in this context before. It's not always a race thing. Still downright rude though. Perhaps ghetto mum hasn't found a rich man to bag yet.
Her kid goes to some exclusive prep school doesn't she? So whoever it is it won't be anyone from a low class area. She really is awful isn't she?

By using the term ghetto mum I’m jumping to the assumption that she’s maybe referring to a black mum. Is she really that much of a vacant witch, Considering her children are half Indian it makes me even more disgusted

• Angry
“Ghetto mum”. “She doesn’t know the culture of the school” yawn. Well, I’d say that mum has better manners than her to be quite frank. Why would one believe one is entitled to park on the turning circle when a turning circle is for turning? Because of one’s wealth and privilege? Get over yourself. Dreadful first world problems.

“Ghetto mum”. “She doesn’t know the culture of the school” yawn. Well, I’d say that mum has better manners than her to be quite frank. Why would one believe one is entitled to park on the turning circle when a turning circle is for turning? Because of one’s wealth and privilege? Get over yourself. Dreadful first world problems.
I only go and watch her after I’ve read stuff on here , She really is an unpleasant twit.

Without her Husband’s money could she cope, does she have a career or job of her own?

Last edited:
I only go and watch her after I’ve read stuff on here , She really is an unpleasant twit.

Without her Husband’s money could she cope, does she have career or job of her own?
Apparently this holiday rep thing she is doing is a pyramid scheme...who would book a holiday with her? i wouldn't, she is not relatable at all1 I find my own bargains thanks! Dont need her 5 star reccomendations I cant afford...

Me too! Disgusting1 Ghetto is clearly a derogatory term for this woman regardless of colour, she clearly regards people who come from ghettos as beneath her and history people who grow up in ghettos are not white priviledged! Funny none of the other insta famous mums are up in arms about this one!

Ghetto mum, not that culture here😳, sounds like she’s referring to a woman of colour and is being a racist twit.

Throughout that story she came across as spoilt, entitled and as thick as mince, she’s beyond foul.

Reactions: 3

Without her Husband’s money could she cope, does she have a career or job of her own?
Travel blogging is her 'job' apparently.. 🙄

Travel blogging is her 'job' apparently.. 🙄
She doesn’t come across as someone capable of offering articulate , reasoned and intelligent pieces about broadening our horizons about travel destinations and the different cultures and experiences on offer.

LF5 slagging off people that don’t post their kids on social media and stick emojis on their face.... which Luisa does 🤣🤣 blatant dig at her

• Haha
LF5 saying she's unfollowing people who make her feel like she hasn't got enough! Her with her £3m house and 10+ holidays a year. She is so thick too. I don't often encounter people as stupid as her in my day-to-day life. It's incredible.

Reactions: 4
She used to come across as being really lovely but I’m seeing a side to her via her stories that isn’t particularly lovely now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.