Luxefamily5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taken her nanny on holiday despite when she got back from travelling saying ‘we let our nanny go because I like spending time with my children’ LOL.

She’s taken her nanny on holiday despite when she got back from travelling saying ‘we let our nanny go because I like spending time with my children’ LOL.
Her Nanny has her own Instagram that she regularly shows activities that’s she’s doing with the luxf5 children. They’ve definitely not let her go!

I cannot bear that Lalji thing. I followed her for about a month then switched off and unfollowed. Did you see her rant recently about being reported for non disclosure? She was clearly guilty of it but went on a rant anyway.

Sickens me that she can't seem to handle her kids alone even on a holiday without a nanny or babysitter for support. If you can't hack it, keep your legs shut.

Reactions: 1
I cannot stop watching this woman's Stories, she is so crass, so vulgar and so bleeping thick!!

Reactions: 2
Have you seen both their stories. LF5 said something about Instagram being fake and made a dig at Luisa and Luisa has posted about jealousy and move on you sad fucker 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Omg luxefamily5 buys her likes!
I’ve just watched her new post go up before my eyes and if you click on who likes it they are all fake accounts!! How sad is that!!
This was how it went up..
613 in 11 mins
752 in 12 mins
860 in 13 mins
915 in 14 mins

She talks about fakes on her stories then fakes her whole account!!!

She’s up to 1,223 in 20 mins and all the likes look like fake accounts.
Wish Luisa would notice and call her out!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg luxefamily5 buys her likes!
I’ve just watched her new post go up before my eyes and if you click on who likes it they are all fake accounts!! How sad is that!!
This was how it went up..
613 in 11 mins
752 in 12 mins
860 in 13 mins
915 in 14 mins

She talks about fakes on her stories then fakes her whole account!!!

She’s up to 1,223 in 20 mins and all the likes look like fake accounts.
Wish Luisa would notice and call her out!
Luisa is doing a Q&A on her stories. Ask her if she noticed 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.