Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of people she’s conned correlates to the amount of stars she gets 🤣

Reactions: 8
It's so vain and completely up your own arse to post on your own page compliments saddos have written you. It's like she wants to show us all how popular and how many people really love her. She's validating herself. Honestly vomit inducing. They seem to have glazed over the alcohol induced public breakdowns, and the calling her newborn a cock block etc!

I know it's on her "travel" page but shes one and the same person.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else find her content so boring these days. It's a right snooze fest 😴. I just skip past all of her stories.

Anyone else find her content so boring these days. It's a right snooze fest 😴. I just skip past all of her stories.
You mean her constantly telling us she’s putting her phone down for the weekend and then still constantly updating us with her crap 🤣

I can assure you Rach, I can assure you Rach... saying you like your husband with long hair is not the vainest thing you’ve ever said... not the vainest thing you’ve ever said!!!
Oh and I’m repeating myself like you do, so you understand what I’m saying...Understand what I’m saying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
SO boring, I usually watch without sound (that voice) but now she's done all that dreadful tit to her face, I too am skipping. :sleep::sleep: Imagine being that addicted to "storying" that you just put up the most uninteresting, boring and random tit. Sad really/

Reactions: 4
I heard her say after her drunken rant that shack would no longer be shown on her Instagram as he despises trouble makers. Skip forward a couple of weeks and she not only shows him she encouraged her followers to inbox him for hints about their wedding anniversary

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does anyone really believe that Shack checks an instagram account that his wife set up for him? Another ploy to make everyone think all is rosy at home :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is a total yawn fest. Skipped through her stories and my phone froze on this 😂 the teeth!
duck me!!! What a screenshot!!

Now she's declaring they have accumulated a lot of tit 🤣 couple of weeks ago she was declaring the opposite.....only memories, fabulous memories they make and accumulate.

That rant, of course, was only to cover up the bleeping off to Dubai during lockdown and Santa visiting her kids in January 🤣 utter nut job....and by duck she loves herself in the extreme!

Old married couple my arse. Actually, now that I've mentioned my arse, it weirdly resembles her face! Ah well 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t keep up with lies again. Met at playboy mansion, blind date, now introduced through mutual friend

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha we're not the only ones that wonders why she repeats herself, she said that person had asked her four times ...oh the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.