Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s on the travel marketing business website. His only Barclays connection appears to be his own LinkedIn.. could be wrong of course 🤔

Reactions: 1
I don’t know for sure it was mentioned before when he left banking and they don’t their round the world, then went Back (based on what RL shared at the time) that was a while ago his linked in could be outdated.

I thought it was Inteletravel she was pushing which is actaully party of that plannet now “company” .. the plot thickens ...

All info found simply on google .

Oh and also on same site

Last edited:
I don’t know for sure it was mentioned before when he left banking and they don’t their round the world, then went Back (based on what RL shared at the time) that was a while ago his linked in could be outdated.

I thought it was Inteletravel she was pushing which is actaully party of that plannet now “company” .. the plot thickens ...

All info found simply on google .

Oh and also on same site

Sounds like something in Scientology ! Four star director is so made up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think he's was added as a marketing ploy by her. I think he gets a lot of stick at work, probably more 'behind his back' comments.

Surely if he is still at Barclays that would be a conflict of interest to be associated with this company?
Especially as it's a MLM company and seems dodgy?

Reactions: 4
The marketing side is what makes the money... the travel isn’t a real travel co. Obv! It’s recruiting people which is the PlanNet that makes the cash. Serious money to be made there. I know a fair few people in banking and he is not to be found easily if he works for Barclays other than his own LinkedIn. There are tons of MD’s of hedge funds if you google. He’s not THE MD. I think she’s making serious ££ out of it and I just wonder how someone in his position could be affiliated with such a scheme if he’s not involved..

Have a look at that ‘ marketing company’ it’s big bucks!

Reactions: 5
It's a pyramid scheme so you have to keep going to make 'some' money. A small % of the admin fees new recruits have to sign up to doesn't add up to a lot.

Reactions: 3
She will get £ for everyone she signs up and then money each month from those in the scheme. She’s got a large following and I imagine she’s a huge team beneath her bringing in some decent cash. Those signed up to the scheme have to pay for that £32 and then more again £19 each month to be able to recruit... she will get a cut of that and all these people are paying each month for nothing??!! Not sure how being a director works assume she gets more money from those lower down the scheme as well.

Just had a look on the website and it’s all US based but assume will be the same. To be a 4 star director she has 1500 people under her also selling the scheme so she will get a monthly payment for each of those in the US it’s 4 dollars.. and then a monthly bonus from being 4 stars of 5k. So that’s at least 10k a month. Then she’s also earning from every single person who signs up or her team who also sign people up. It’s all over the website how they are compensated...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
She will get £ for everyone she signs up and then money each month from those in the scheme. She’s got a large following and I imagine she’s a huge team beneath her bringing in some decent cash. Those signed up to the scheme have to pay for that £32 and then more again £19 each month to be able to recruit... she will get a cut of that and all these people are paying each month for nothing??!! Not sure how being a director works assume she gets more money from those lower down the scheme as well.

Just had a look on the website and it’s all US based but assume will be the same. To be a 4 star director she has 1500 people under her also selling the scheme so she will get a monthly payment for each of those in the US it’s 4 dollars.. and then a monthly bonus from being 4 stars of 5k. So that’s at least 10k a month. Then she’s also earning from every single person who signs up or her team who also sign people up. It’s all over the website how they are compensated...
It's so sad because a lot of people (mostly women I presume) will go into this thinking they can obtain her lifestyle. So the core of the business isn't booking holidays but getting as many recruits as possible. Surely this isn't strictly legal?

And the fact that her husband is involved adds to that .

Yep the money is in recruiting. I would think she’s making a lot of cash there is a mum at school who does FM perfumes and I think that’s similar but this is much bigger bucks! I have never met a single person who booked through inteletravel?!?! There are also 56218262636 ‘ independent travel agents ‘ from that firm all over Instagram. They can’t be making any money and pay out each month to line the pockets of those further up the tree. It must be legal as it’s a huge company and they run them as 2 businesses that are affiliated to each other. It’s not morally right in my opinion but she’s deffo making big bucks there.

Reactions: 3
Why would someone as senior as him need a side income?! Funny how that pops up online but no links to him and the bank🤔
What does 40/40 member mean?! It’s like a cult!!

Last edited:
Looks like Shak is part of the murky pyramid world too 🤔 this is linked to planet net marketing.

My husband is a senior head in a similar industry to Barclays, and he definitely wouldn’t be allowed to do this on the side 🤷‍♀️ Strange
Someone on FB wrote this about the 40/40 Members Club: This means I have PERSONALLY helped over 40 families start their path to freedom with an at home TRAVEL business.

Why would someone as senior as him need a side income?! Funny how that pops up online but no links to him and the bank🤔
What does 40/40 member mean?! It’s like a cult!!
Unless he doesn't work at the bank anymore? Otherwise, the only other way this makes sense is that she uses his details to lure people in. He doesn't actually do anything - she does it all behind the scenes.

Could it be possible shak is no longer a "banker" for whatever reason, he's now embroiled in this pyramid scheme and this is why the house is up for sale, they will claim they are downsizing but in fact need to as he's no longer earning the money he was 🤔

Reactions: 6
If you have a look there are many many MD’s in investment banking. Would that job alone give this life or have they both got other businesses and banking was a cover of respectability??! I always thought she gave the impression he was THE MD... it’s just a title given to 100’s in the company.. they announce around 80 with that title each year..!

Reactions: 2
If you have a look there are many many MD’s in investment banking. Would that job alone give this life or have they both got other businesses and banking was a cover of respectability??! I always thought she gave the impression he was THE MD... it’s just a title given to 100’s in the company.. they announce around 80 with that title each year..!
Our yes there’s tons of Md’s and VP’s etc. I’d say if he’s still at Barclays he’s on around 230k, which may sound a lot, but isn’t really compared to the area they live in etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.