Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine her listing the job description for her Nanny? ‘Must be ok-ish with children, must take said children as far away from me as possible. Ability to apply fake lashes, Botox and to tell me how wonderful I am essential’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In my opinion and its only my opinion, for day to day she looks better without the nanny lashes. What's annoying is as soon as someone calls her out on it and she throws her toys out the pram and "uninstalled insta for a whole 4 hours and had the most productive 4 hours of my life ever" except the last time when that was the most productive time ever! 🙄. Oh and "it's time to take a 7 day break"........ duck off then and do it. Stop having a paddy and grow the duck up. Did the nanny do the hair as well then? Cos that wasn't Rachel's work, we've all seen what a monster mess she makes of it.

Reactions: 5
Just because the nanny is trained to do lashes doesn’t mean it’s allowed for her to do lashes with covid. It’s face to face prolonged contact and beauty treatments are therefore prohibited. They are a childcare bubble not a beauty bubble

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yes please take a break and never bleeping come back!!!
Go enjoy your money , your kids, your husband ..... in private .....considering you are sooooooo bleeping liberated and productive when you come off this lovely little platform ...then surely staying away forever would serve you greatly .....you claim to not use insta to make money .......soooooo I can’t see why you would stay ......oh Is it the feeding your ego???? You can’t live without ..... #weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Even if jo jo does lashes all lash techs nail techs hairdressers makeup artists are not to be working during lock down rules

Reactions: 4
Can’t deal with how smug she is.

Her response would be ‘I work hard if you work hard you could have this too’ errrrrr noooo

Reactions: 2
Can’t deal with how smug she is.

Her response would be ‘I work hard if you work hard you could have this too’ errrrrr noooo
That's always been her mantra. I remember her doing an onslaught of stories saying people say she's lucky to have her life but lucks got nothing to do with it shes, apparently, worked hard "like a boss" and done what needed to be done!!🙄🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
During the flowers story today you could hear Aspen in the background screaming her head off.
How can she just blatantly ignore it to carry on talking tit instead of seeing what’s the matter with her child?!

• Angry
For someone who " doesn't drink because I don't like the taste of alcohol " she doesn't half knock it back.

duck me what’s rattled her cage 😬😬😬 no ones mentioned cheating recently so where’s she got that from?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s so going to delete this tit tomorrow. cringing hell!!

Ohh it doesn’t work 😂 it’s her biting her lip and singing to Chicago saying Shak would be fucked if she left

Attachments

• Angry
The winking and the lip biting and the slurring cos she’s fucked is just all tewwww much 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh dear.....she is clearly drunk and someone has clearly rattled her-she actually appeared upset but was trying to make light of it. He knows my past etc etc what is she on about?! I reckon she is one of those women who has a drink and all the insecurities come out.

I have unfollowed her.....all the smug look at my iPads, look at my wine fridges, look at everything I’ve got.....so not classy. Anyone with class wouldn’t do all that flashy look at me stuff.

Reactions: 6
Omg she’s going to be so embarrassed this morning! Someone has clearly upset her. Also she poured that wine after the tour of the wine fridge and said ‘we’re busy’ then proceeded to get shitfaced and watch Chicago by herself?! I reckon they had an argument.

also I would never in a million years say my husband wouldn’t leave me because he couldn’t afford to. What a stupid thing to say! And what a stupid way to make someone stay!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.