Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I think that looks like an actual real travel agent with a similar name. Hopefully anyone looking to buy a holiday from Rach ends up on their page instead - then they might actually get a holiday and not a recruitment pitch!

Reactions: 4
In my opinion, she reckons as a "travel agent" you can ring the hotels and get "special" discounts and be treated better than everyone else, but I would say hotels must be twigging on that every Joe nobody is signing up for these schemes, (because Rach ain't the only biddy peddling this scheme, its all over insta) , and get pissed off with said Joe nobody expecting to get next to nothing rates, upgrades and be treated like a princess! I reckon every time they hear it they roll their eyes and sigh....... 🙄😤

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow her. She absolutely loves herself. I can’t bear the hair flicking, the finger sucking, the fake laugh, the bullshit...the list goes on. She is really scrapping the barrel for content. I feel like she copies other instagrammers....the tit ‘today in the news’ the awful and boring sleep training stories and the utterly tit ‘I was today years old when I found out...’....she clearly googled all of these. Bore off Rach.

Reactions: 8
She was doing more “training” last night !
just seems like she just likes showing off about where Shak has paid for them to go !
looks Like her scheme is called Inteletravel.com
Just googled them and makes for some interesting reading !!
“””Anyone can join, pay their fee and do a few hours of reading at home. They watch a little video, get given a website and call themselves independent travel agents.”””

Reactions: 3
She was doing more “training” last night !
just seems like she just likes showing off about where Shak has paid for them to go !
looks Like her scheme is called Inteletravel.com
Just googled them and makes for some interesting reading !!
“””Anyone can join, pay their fee and do a few hours of reading at home. They watch a little video, get given a website and call themselves independent travel agents.”””
It’s bonkers. And I bet, they all have, Mum boss in their insta burb 😭. The only one actually bossing it and making an income, is Rachel selling this snake oil shite.

Reactions: 6
Carol Wright has just started the travel thing too 🤣 don’t know if the same one but she’s all over the travel smarter so I imagine so lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just came here to see if anyone has said about her lashes 😂... Obviously the nanny would be a lash tech too! she talks so much tit!!!

Reactions: 4
The nanny deffo does lashes. Not defending it at all but she used to get her lashes done years ago by nanny jojo

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.