Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has nanny Jojo MONDAY WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY. shaks home Saturday and Sunday so she only “parents” on TUESDAY & THURSDAYS

• Angry
Reactions: 5
The comments about teachers WOW. Followed by "I work full time despite what people say" totally reading here! And you don't care for 4 kids Rachel it's a combination of the nanny and their tablets!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Saying her sister is lucky because her mum is teaching her niece....she has a bloody nanny, not to mention a cleaner that is still going to her house. Give me strength... she works full time alright as a professional bullshitter!

Reactions: 9
Heaven forbid she has one day where she might actually have to do something with her kids.
She clearly has no idea the pressure teachers are under at the moment

Reactions: 2
Sorry that last rant was vile.

What an absolute idiot she is. Cannot believe the crap that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 3
It’s an apron Rachael not a chefs outfit.
What’s the betting she fucks this meal up even though it’s nearly all been done for her!

Reactions: 2
Tonight's stories....

I don't do Ads 😂😂😂

Then the meal. Completely eye *uck*ing herself. Yuck. Tipsy again as well teetotal Rach?

Also why would we go to her luxe secrets page for escapism and positivity? When I'm feeling down I have no interest in watching you travel between 5 * resorts posing into the camera.

Reactions: 4
Tonight's stories....

I don't do Ads 😂😂😂

Then the meal. Completely eye *uck*ing herself. Yuck. Tipsy again as well teetotal Rach?

Also why would we go to her luxe secrets page for escapism and positivity? When I'm feeling down I have no interest in watching you travel between 5 * resorts posing into the camera.
This is so true- does she realise it’s still an ad if you’re gifted something? Maybe she bought it who knows.

on another note her face is so full of filler! It looks really pillowy.

Thought she didn’t drink and she definitely doesn’t drink wine as it doesn’t agree with her
She's full of tit! She reckoned shak twigged on the meal was a deliveroo, so to speak, nothing to do with the fact you still had the plastic tubs labelled mint on the table! She's a fantasist and a liar!

Did anyone notice she didn't actually take a sip of the wine...wondering if it was for show?

Still have no idea why she came out saying she was teetotal?!

Reactions: 1
So she is now posting about a special little secret island off of Abu Dhabi, saying its a fraction of the price of The Maldives, its £9k a night....what planet is she on......relatable much? That would have to be a bloody big discount on her phony pyramid scheme to make it affordable to most!

• Wow
When you dig a little ......
Ps Rach (I can’t be arse writing or trying to spell your pretend name to make you sound exotic - it doesn’t) .... this is very very sketchy.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.