Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen someone who “doesn’t drink” 🤥 be soooooo fucked, someone’s pissed on her Valentine’s Day. He couldn’t afford to leave me?? Is that because ur one of these parents who stop the other seeing their kids if you don’t get ur way? Or unless he pays you a small fortune to keep you as well as the kids. The guy is probably more scared to leave because u will stop him seeing his kids more than money. He seems like a cracking dad.

Reactions: 12
Someone DM’d her that their best friend is sleeping with Shak. Wow.

I would say that was with the full permission (even instruction) of the friend who is sleeping with him.

Instagram is a very common way for ‘the other woman’ to tip off the wife.

I believe the other woman was fine with Shak not getting Rachel a present (that probably backs up what he tells her, that their relationship is essentially over and he just stays for the kids), but the story Rachel then uploaded about the wine ‘if you need us we’re busy, happy lovers day’ etc. Has tipped this woman over the edge into a jealous spiral and she has got her friend to tip Rachel off (or even created an fake account to do it from).

Not sure what Rachel thinks Shak accepting her past has to do with this. The fact is it looks high likely that he is cheating on her and very wealthy men often get divorced and manage to rebuild financially. Or the new relationship is worth the slight drop in lifestyle for them. Either way, I can not believe she broadcast that on stories. Crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She is vile and comes across as a nasty witch. If it is categorically not true, why spout all of that utter crap on your Instagram? Just delete the DM. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Shak is a cheat, but I wouldn’t blame him if he did! She is just a vile person. That fake cackle. Urrrrrgghhhhh. Just gross. She was absolutely battered. I though she was sober? Yawn.

Reactions: 4
Wow that was so uncomfortable to watch. There’s obviously a lot of issues in her life which is why she looks for validation on Instagram. She’d do best coming off there for a while but she seems addicted to all of the attention it brings. She’ll have a sore head this morning though 😂

Reactions: 1
Stories deleted, I think someone has woken with wine regret this morning

Reactions: 3
She is vile and comes across as a nasty witch. If it is categorically not true, why spout all of that utter crap on your Instagram? Just delete the DM. For what it’s worth, I don’t believe Shak is a cheat, but I wouldn’t blame him if he did! She is just a vile person. That fake cackle. Urrrrrgghhhhh. Just gross. She was absolutely battered. I though she was sober? Yawn.
The fake cackle is hideous.

Omg I missed All of this someone please just answer some questions for me...... So Rach was drunk? And alone? After saying we're busy. Gets on the gram and tells us she's had ANOTHER message from someone saying shaks been cheating? I can't believe I missed all this!

• Heart
Now she is on about it being hard for everyone-Is she talking about lockdown or being married??

She is obviously really upset about something

Reactions: 2
Omg I missed All of this someone please just answer some questions for me...... So Rach was drunk? And alone? After saying we're busy. Gets on the gram and tells us she's had ANOTHER message from someone saying shaks been cheating? I can't believe I missed all this!
I missed all the drama too can someone summarise what she said? I see above in the thread the screenshot where she said shak couldn’t afford to leave her. What a tragic thing to say. This is part of why I’ve never married my fiancée of 6 years. He started earning a lot of money after we got engaged and I’ve never wanted him to feel bound to me by finances.

Someone DM’d her that their best friend is sleeping with Shak. Wow.

I would say that was with the full permission (even instruction) of the friend who is sleeping with him.

Instagram is a very common way for ‘the other woman’ to tip off the wife.

I believe the other woman was fine with Shak not getting Rachel a present (that probably backs up what he tells her, that their relationship is essentially over and he just stays for the kids), but the story Rachel then uploaded about the wine ‘if you need us we’re busy, happy lovers day’ etc. Has tipped this woman over the edge into a jealous spiral and she has got her friend to tip Rachel off (or even created an fake account to do it from).

Not sure what Rachel thinks Shak accepting her past has to do with this. The fact is it looks high likely that he is cheating on her and very wealthy men often get divorced and manage to rebuild financially. Or the new relationship is worth the slight drop in lifestyle for them. Either way, I can not believe she broadcast that on stories. Crazy.
Is this for certain about the best friend DM?

Surely there’s no smoke without fire!? Why does she keep getting all these messages from people saying he’s cheating? Seems extremely suspicious to me.

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m devastated I missed all of this!!!
She really needs to just get off social media as it clearly upsets her. However, she won’t as she needs it to load people into her pyramid scheme
💰💰💰💰💰💰💰

Surely there’s no smoke without fire!? Why does she keep getting all these messages from people saying he’s cheating? Seems extremely suspicious to me.
It does make you wonder, if you're that way inclined there's plenty of things you could message her about, pouting, finger sucking, flicking her hair, breaking lockdown rules, tit parenting the list goes on .,.but shak cheating 🤔

I missed all the drama too can someone summarise what she said? I see above in the thread the screenshot where she said shak couldn’t afford to leave her. What a tragic thing to say. This is part of why I’ve never married my fiancée of 6 years. He started earning a lot of money after we got engaged and I’ve never wanted him to feel bound to me by finances.

Is this for certain about the best friend DM?
Basicallly she shoes her wine fridge with tons of expensive wine in, got a bottle out and decanted it. She said if anyone wants us we are busy. This was followed by a couple of stories that are still up I think about everything being fake on Instagram ‘even the unstaged is staged’ or something like that.
THEN there was a clearly pissed rachael watching Chicago by herself going on and on about how if shak ever cheated she would go on ‘the row’ and he couldn’t afford to leave her anyway. She then started saying he knows all about her past and she knows about his and all is forgiven or something!
Oh and it transpires someone messaged her saying that their best friend was cheating with shak. I think this is where it all came from

She also said he gets people offering to sleep with him every day.
I didn't actually hear the part where she said someone had DM'd her though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.