Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unbelievable....every time I think she can’t piss me off anymore she manages too!
I’d guess the Nanny is there at least 5 Days a week. Solely Looking after the baby and also helping her elder ones with homeschooling. How else would Rach have time to film herself! Lazy witch....

I barely get chance to brush my teeth and do a poo 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Why does she keep sleep training when she admits she doesn't really want to? She's done it about 3 or 4 times now and the baby is only 7 months old. And it obviously hasn't worked on the other occasions. Are they that desperate for a shag? And don't they have any other rooms they can use if they're that desperate?

Just watched the sleep training videos..... Watch the laptop screen when she spins in the chair... whats that all about?!

Reactions: 1
She starts every story with ‘oh my god’, that irks the crap out of me. I suppose it’s marginally better than ‘Hiiiiiii Guyyyyys’ which makes me want to punch my screen.

Reactions: 1
She is completely full of BS, changes her story about various things willy nilly!! She is making a mint in this pyramid travel scheme at least £5k + a month just off recruiting (common knowledge on the internet if you know where to look) which is decent when her “team” does most of the work for her. All those travel MLM “boss babes” do my tits in..... promoting the perfect life and the up coming “travel boom” which frankly (and sadly) ain’t happening until 2022 and even when it does come I’d not be booking with these inexperienced “travel agents” who have been at it 5 minutes who frankly don’t know what they are doing.....😴😴😴
On a positive note, I like her new hair colour, vast improvement on the long trashy blonde hair extensions.

What im wondering is why she made a business page but bombards us with this travel tit constantly, big newssss today, so excitingggg then says nothing. Bullshitter!!!

Reactions: 4
I’m disgusted that she sat and told her child she was “a product of pure drunken fun” nothing wrong with getting pregnant while drunk but fancy telling your kid in detail like that. She’s sick. Perhaps it wouldn’t bother me as much if she hadn’t said other things similar or calling her baby a cock block. Just vile

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Love how she is talking about this 'great news' she has heard, (just as all the boarders have closed and places such as Dubai and Mauritius are now hotspots so involve hotel quarantine) but doesn't say what the 'great news' is. Teased it's a 'work offer' Well best be ok with quaranteening in that hotel room. 🙄

What im wondering is why she made a business page but bombards us with this travel tit constantly, big newssss today, so excitingggg then says nothing. Bullshitter!!!
She stops halfway through the sentence to pout, carries on a bit, stops, pouts some more, I feel like shouting just get on with it 🙄

Does she really think if she sits there with a pen and notepad we'll take her seriously.? It's like a child playacting at being at "the office". I couldn't stop looking at her wonkey donkey lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does she really think if she sits there with a pen and notepad we'll take her seriously.? It's like a child playacting at being at "the office". I couldn't stop looking at her wonkey donkey lips.
Wonkey Donkey lips and rubbish holiday tips

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know what I found disgusting?

When they traveled the World (went on extended holiday.)
They were staying in a five star hotel in India. Looking out of the window onto the slums. She then went on a tour of the slums wearing a tiny vest top, tits out, pouting and preening.
"Oh look kids how other people live, aren't we so lucky?" Before returning to said five star hotels.
It wasn't educating her children is was just showing them what a wonderful life they have. Same when they went to Kenya.

Just found it really poor taste.

Reactions: 19
How many people did she say she was training, 2000, 3000 I just can't believe that so many people are that gullible, especially at this time, she's such s liar

Reactions: 2
I’m disgusted that she sat and told her child she was “a product of pure drunken fun” nothing wrong with getting pregnant while drunk but fancy telling your kid in detail like that. She’s sick. Perhaps it wouldn’t bother me as much if she hadn’t said other things similar or calling her baby a cock block. Just vile
So gross

The pen and pad always kills me she’s such a joke

Wonkey Donkey lips and rubbish holiday tips
Next thread title for sure 😂

Her grid post about the good news. Firstly how has anyone ever commissioned her as a travel writer with that grammar? And secondly, is she insane? Good news? I work in the airline industry and believe me there is no good news right now for our sector.

Just caught up on stories - didn’t want to be insensitive talking about travel??? She literally mentions it all the time, just weeks ago she was sharing stories from Dubai. And recently she was trying do memory lane travel stories. “My online business is booming” can’t people see then that her business is purely recruitment based, there’s next to no money from selling holidays it’s all about recruiting people into the scam.

And then the stuff about being creative? How is travelling creative? How is “writing” for travel journals creative? I think she needs help she’s absolutely deluded and very strange.

Last edited:
She's creative alright. Amazing at creating lies...... tit at remembering them tho 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.