Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember ages ago before the travel thing, she did an instagram Live about how to grow your following 'organically' and about how to make money from affiliate marketing. Someone asked her what was the most she'd made in a month from affiliate marketing and she said 7.5k!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I remember ages ago before the travel thing, she did an instagram Live about how to grow your following 'organically' and about how to make money from affiliate marketing. Someone asked her what was the most she'd made in a month from affiliate marketing and she said 7.5k!
I remember that too. This from the woman who says she doesn't need Instagram and its just a scrapbook for memories for her kids. Was she lieing then or lieing now? . Whatever way you look at it she's a frigging liar!

Reactions: 2
I remember that too. This from the woman who says she doesn't need Instagram and its just a scrapbook for memories for her kids. Was she lieing then or lieing now? . Whatever way you look at it she's a frigging liar!
Exactly! If you were earning 7.5k per month surely most people would continue doing the affiliate marketing to earn that rather than changing to another money making scheme

Reactions: 1
Omg the sleep training. 40 mins of screaming 😢😢 (Shes donne it) No Rach she's given in because she knows your not coming.

Did you catch her justifying it afterwards. Its not fair on her. We disturb her etc.. Then at the end "my husband needs his wife back" that's the real reason! Vile. Doesn't she have any respect for herself. Her priorities are with Shak and making sure he's satisfied

Reactions: 5
Omg the sleep training. 40 mins of screaming 😢😢 (Shes donne it) No Rach she's given in because she knows your not coming.

Did you catch her justifying it afterwards. Its not fair on her. We disturb her etc.. Then at the end "my husband needs his wife back" that's the real reason! Vile. Doesn't she have any respect for herself. Her priorities are with Shak and making sure he's satisfied
With all the rumours about his wandering penis and her ageing horribly I’m not surprised. I’ve had to mute her though I can’t bear to hear about sleep training let alone watch it play out too 😢

Reactions: 6
Each to their own with sleep training (I hate it) but it’s the justification for it that I find most irritating. Shak doesn’t need his wife back. His wife is right there in the bed next to him. And this whole “it was selfish of me, it was my attachment issue”. What a load of codswallop these money making scammer sleep experts have sold her.

She’s a BABY. Babies want their mummas, it’s in every fibre of their being and DNA to want to be close to a guardian. To say that aspen was previously not getting the sleep she needed and this was all her fault is absolute BS and the sleep trainers have put that in her head. If you want to “train” (even that word repulses me) your child to stop crying for you and get used to sleeping on their own then that’s up to you. But to justify it as anything other than “we can’t keep doing this it doesn’t work for us” is to then guilt trip the mothers who choose to follow their own urges to stay close to their child. And will make them question hey does my husband need me? Am I damaging our relationship? Am I being selfish denying my baby quality sleep? If someone wants to stop answering their babies cries in the night, if they feel confident the baby is not in pain, fed and comfortable, then just do it and keep it private you don’t need pay people silly money and then try justify it online to 1000s people

Why is she posting a nearly naked aspen on her stories ! You literally never know who’s looking at your stories !

I could almost understand saying those things if she was 3 years old, still up loads of times in the night, still in their bed and she was at the end of her tether. But Aspen is only 7 months old and supposedly slept really well until now. She's making out like it's been so long and she's been so 'selfish'. It must have been a few weeks at most! I must be the most 'selfish' mother on the planet then. My 2.5 year old still gets in my bed every night, he rarely lasts past midnight in his own room.

Also, Aspen must be a fairly complaint baby. From the video it seemed as though she was just shouting. My kid would have been utterly hysterical if I'd just left him. He'd have vomited all over himself and been in a state for hours. I do think the success of sleep 'training' depends a lot on what type of baby you've got.

I also thought you weren't supposed to go in and cuddle them and give them milk when you were doing controlled crying. Perhaps I've not understood correctly.

I could almost understand saying those things if she was 3 years old, still up loads of times in the night, still in their bed and she was at the end of her tether. But Aspen is only 7 months old and supposedly slept really well until now. She's making out like it's been so long and she's been so 'selfish'. It must have been a few weeks at most! I must be the most 'selfish' mother on the planet then. My 2.5 year old still gets in my bed every night, he rarely lasts past midnight in his own room.

Also, Aspen must be a fairly complaint baby. From the video it seemed as though she was just shouting. My kid would have been utterly hysterical if I'd just left him. He'd have vomited all over himself and been in a state for hours. I do think the success of sleep 'training' depends a lot on what type of baby you've got.

I also thought you weren't supposed to go in and cuddle them and give them milk when you were doing controlled crying. Perhaps I've not understood correctly.
Totally agree. My son is 4 and usually ends up in our bed or I in his by midnight. I really don’t care. My partner loves having him in with us too and funny enough we don’t usually roll over and wake up to start having sex at 1am so he doesn’t “need his wife back”.

Why did she have to repeat her impression of Aspens cry 20x. We could hear it. She literally repeats everything so many times. For once her hair looked ok this evening though and her tik tok was actually quite funny.

Unlabelled ads for Nordi baby. She’s useless. Apparently you don’t need to mark your ads when you only “do this for fun it’s not my job”

When she does face stories I feel like she is checking herself out while doing them, almost striking a pose if that makes sense!? #cringe

Her latest reel jumping out of the bed was funny tho, so hats off for throwing some fun into it.

Know way is aspen sleeping through that quick ..... never probably either had a sleep issue or she is still in with her and shak I bet those sleep consultants are paying her to say all this tit!!!
I had a nose and up to £600 for a sleep plan duck that!!! That is day light robbery!!!!

When you realise you have let people know you have broken lockdown rules and delete your story and backtrack BUT the photographer has also let slip about her being at the luxies in a mask 🙈
See..... Another luxe lie! Literally every sentence that comes out of her over filled mouth is a lie.

• Heart
Did anyone notice the other day how she said she had to isolate... presuming someone in her household has Covid!!!
Funny though because Shak never stopped going into work!! (The whole household has to isolate bimbo)
I’m sick of her flouting the rules...but coming on to Instagram to have a dig at brits not following the rules.

Reactions: 6
Really wish she’d stop these sleep training videos. It’s horrible having to listen to her poor baby cry. Breaks my heart.

Really wish she’d stop these sleep training videos. It’s horrible having to listen to her poor baby cry. Breaks my heart.
She literally had the camera in her face yesterday whilst she was crying and instead of picking her up and comforting her she just continued filming and waved a toy in her face 😭

• Sad
I don’t think she has a maternal bone in her body ! The way she talks to the kids and the way she talks about the baby there is nothing warm or loving about it !
She definitely has the babies to keep Shak !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.