Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she has a maternal bone in her body ! The way she talks to the kids and the way she talks about the baby there is nothing warm or loving about it !
She definitely has the babies to keep Shak !
And the Botox and fillers...
Luckily she has a nanny to do all the messy play etc with the kids

Reactions: 2
I think shak is just as bad for allowing her to behave like she does , I think my husband would have a word of all I did was eye duck the camera , talk tit all day to random strangers, try and pretend I’m some boss witch mlm influencer trying to recruit vulnerable people, oh and mock my children and then just hand them over to a nanny 99% of the time!!!!
He does come across polite and nice when she shows him but I bet he is a right snob! And can have an entitled I’ve got money side!!!!! He was sat in givenchy joggers the other day and I just thought yeah your just like rach , I know a pair of trousers shouldn’t let me make such huge assumptions but just my thoughts , he probably likes still having a blond playboy trophy wife ....all be it an aging washed up has been playboy trophy wife 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s sighing off on the sleep training after 3 nights because she’s such a boss witch at everything she puts her hand to!!!!
(Clearly got an endorsement from the page she keeps tagging - No AD though!)

Piss off Rach who you kidding... you’ve been sleep training (I use that term loosely) for months... you we’re doing it when you had your mum round well before Christmas. You even filmed your mum not being happy about you letting her cry out!!! REMEMBER??? My god this woman can lie. You’re a boss at nothing absolutely nothing...other than lying.

I did once like her page, but unfortunately rach you’re very easy to dislike... We’re not thick like you, we can see through your lies and bullshit, the constant pushing hair behind the ear then 2 seconds later pull it out again, the pouting,
So Vain!!!! 🤢

The trying to be funny reel too... you’re not funny!
I watch funny pages all the time, they do funny reels really well.. YOU do not!!
Stick to your day job.. ooops sorry you haven’t got one of those either!!

P.S... I would come to your page and tell you, but we all know you wouldn’t have a discussion about it, you’d just block me.

Reactions: 5
I think shak is just as bad for allowing her to behave like she does , I think my husband would have a word of all I did was eye duck the camera , talk tit all day to random strangers, try and pretend I’m some boss witch mlm influencer trying to recruit vulnerable people, oh and mock my children and then just hand them over to a nanny 99% of the time!!!!
He does come across polite and nice when she shows him but I bet he is a right snob! And can have an entitled I’ve got money side!!!!! He was sat in givenchy joggers the other day and I just thought yeah your just like rach , I know a pair of trousers shouldn’t let me make such huge assumptions but just my thoughts , he probably likes still having a blond playboy trophy wife ....all be it an aging washed up has been playboy trophy wife 🤣🤣
There’s no doubt he is a loving a dad from what little we see. But the dry cleaned hoodie, the givenchy joggers. He’s just as flash and egotistical as Rachael. He’s well into his 40s for goodness sake. My partner is 33, so bit younger than me, well off. And if he wore those things I’d be embarrassed. He shops uniqlo and Reiss or Arket at the top end and always looks well turned out. Rachael and Shak are try hard. The type of house they bought, the wife he picked. He may look unassuming sometimes but really I think he’s just as bad and probably tells Rachael “the trolls are just jealous” rather than having any awareness that his wife is a bit of a div online

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There’s no doubt he is a loving a dad from what little we see. But the dry cleaned hoodie, the givenchy joggers. He’s just as flash and egotistical as Rachael. He’s well into his 40s for goodness sake. My partner is 33, so bit younger than me, well off. And if he wore those things I’d be embarrassed. He shops uniqlo and Reiss or Arket at the top end and always looks well turned out. Rachael and Shak are try hard. The type of house they bought, the wife he picked. He may look unassuming sometimes but really I think he’s just as bad and probably tells Rachael “the trolls are just jealous” rather than having any awareness that his wife is a bit of a div online
Couldn’t agree more. My husband has a similar job and he would be laughed out of the city if his colleagues saw him in a pair of designer chavvy joggers 😂. They are so new money, it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Couldn’t agree more. My husband has a similar job and he would be laughed out of the city if his colleagues saw him in a pair of designer chavvy joggers 😂. They are so new money, it’s embarrassing.
I mean... new money is no worse than old money really is it? 🙄

There’s definitely a difference in new and old money in that new money people tend to be very flashy and vulgar about it. Just my opinion 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I think there are two types of money. Classy and flashy. The Lux family are definitely the latter.
Absolutely. I think there’s a common misconception that old money have more class. But they don’t. I have more respect for how new money fund their lifestyle at least. Except for Rachael and her pyramid scam.

Without travel her account is tit. She's literally got no content at all!! We had to endure 4 days of sleep training for no reason other than she's got NOTHING else to say!! "go follow luxe girls" "why?" "duck knows she's got nothing to say and nothing to show" 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Her latest photo on her grid... clearly the photographer was in her house..... there is no way that is taken on selfie mode on an iPhone!
She was in the house as Rach posted about it and then backtracked saying it was done remotely. The photographer said done at a distance and in a mask

Attachments

• Angry
She was in the house as Rach posted about it and then backtracked saying it was done remotely. The photographer said done at a distance and in a mask
Amongst children in a mask surely means she was actually there? There's nothing remote about that. Luxey flouting the rules again. Especially as she's been isolating.

She did a clearly paid for ad (undisclosed) on her grid for that baby bouncer then deleted it.

I’m not surprised the babies sleep is messed up she must have massive jet lag from being in Dubai so long and all those long flights to must be confusing on a little ones body

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.