Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I took a look at her story.. wow! she looks like she was wearing goggles when sprayed with Cuprinol 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to say, I assumed (having a lot of friends who seem similar to shak) they’ve made a lot of money on the current house so they’re just looking to move onto the next one which will make money too. If you’re upwardly mobile and have cash on the hop earning a few hundred grand tax free from property is worth it for the disruption
No, she said on stories shes going to downsize, as long as she has a big garden, and spend the money travelling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But tomorrow it'll be a different story. The day after another one.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don’t think they will move. They’ve had the house on the market before and didn’t end up moving.

Reactions: 1
No, she said on stories shes going to downsize, as long as she has a big garden, and spend the money travelling. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But tomorrow it'll be a different story. The day after another one.
How is that not cashing in on the current house though? You Can see sales prices on RM so if they were to sell for asking price ball Mark they’ve made a lot of money

I honestly don’t think they will move. They’ve had the house on the market before and didn’t end up moving.
I think this too. I don’t think they’ll move - I just don’t think they’ll find anywhere else

I think your right there. If your that loaded why downsize? Plus if they're in private schools that costs a bomb. Obviously something not right. Dies she earn alot from the travel business
Her husband is an investment banker for Barclays so I doubt they’re having financial issues! I think she just pretends to work to make herself feel better about herself

Her husband is an investment banker for Barclays so I doubt they’re having financial issues! I think she just pretends to work to make herself feel better about herself
There are some redundancies in that sector at the moment. It’s obviously being hit like every sector. They might be having to tighten their belts 🤷‍♀️
I had a look a the house on rightmove,
It has zero curb appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow just had another look doesn’t say the price but there are so much nicer houses that I bet are cheaper than hers!!!!
Her house is so un homely , it’s just like her all show no substance

Wow just had another look doesn’t say the price but there are so much nicer houses that I bet are cheaper than hers!!!!
Her house is so un homely , it’s just like her all show no substance
The exterior is not in keeping with the ultra modern open plan interior.

Wow.....enjoy the little things in life while she films her swimming pool...

• Haha
  • Angry
So does she have COVID - she said she's isolating....so where did she pick that up from I wonder :unsure:

Still trying to flog her PONZI scheme, claiming she's training 700pw...me thinks she's telling some fibs. Nothing new there.

After the latest government announcement I’m thinking of signing up for Rachaels holiday scheme 😂
Now all the showy off wankers will have to finally stay home like the rest of us have been doing !!
I wonder if the same 24 hours a day we all have will still count when she’s locked in a quarantine hotel 🤔

• Haha
These new quarantine announcements will shut her fake smug fake lips right up!!!
cant be travelling smart now can we rach ....so no commission for you right now aye rach .... not such a boss witch mama now aye rach!!!!! Cap in hand to shaki boy now aye rach!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
These new quarantine announcements will shut her fake smug fake lips right up!!!
cant be travelling smart now can we rach ....so no commission for you right now aye rach .... not such a boss witch mama now aye rach!!!!! Cap in hand to shaki boy now aye rach!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
It would be if any of the revenue of that scheme actually came from travel bookings, but it doesn't. All of the revenue within the scheme comes from the monthly payments of the 'agents' within it. It's just a giant ponzi. It might collapse now though as recruitment will be even harder without being able to pretend to your prey that they will get (fictional) great discounts and commission on hotels etc.

Reactions: 4
It would be if any of the revenue of that scheme actually came from travel bookings, but it doesn't. All of the revenue within the scheme comes from the monthly payments of the 'agents' within it. It's just a giant ponzi. It might collapse now though as recruitment will be even harder without being able to pretend to your prey that they will get (fictional) great discounts and commission on hotels etc.
With desperate people being let go from their jobs I think sadly Rachael will be able to take advantage of many vulnerable people right now

Didn’t last night she post that she was going to re-share her Kenya trip seeing the school and did the whole attempt at a fade in with her hand but then didn’t upload it? She’s so strange.

Clearly isolating due to covid, wonder if she’s kept the nanny away

Last edited:
With desperate people being let go from their jobs I think sadly Rachael will be able to take advantage of many vulnerable people right now

Didn’t last night she post that she was going to re-share her Kenya trip seeing the school and did the whole attempt at a fade in with her hand but then didn’t upload it? She’s so strange.

Clearly isolating due to covid, wonder if she’s kept the nanny away
No the nanny was there yesterday she was painting the snow with the kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.