Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For luxe to write “secret keeper” so publically...the only decent secret worth bragging about is cheating

Reactions: 6
I wonder how Luxe and Luisa met and became friends in the first place?
Well 14 years is pre apprentice and Pre shak so I guess when they were just a couple wannabes slagging about they crossed paths on the sugar daddy hunting scene

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's spoken about it this morning saying it was like a weight had been lifted!

Reactions: 1
Seems Rach wants to get it all of her chest......wondering if she'll spill the beans!

I actually think LZ has really got under her skin with her new place and being in Dubai.

• Heart
So she exercises for her mental health 😂😂😂😂😂😂 NO RACH YOU LIAR! YOU EXERCISE BECAUSE YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH YOUR BODY IMAGE. You're terrified your husband will run off with a younger, slimmer, more beautiful woman and if that happened your priveledged lifestyle would take a massive hit.

Reactions: 15
Also what I find weird is both her and Luisa call Casey Bachelor a best friend! How is that possible? With the best will in the world to be stuck between these two witches can't be a pleasant experience. Of course, they use the term "best friend" loosely.

she’s apparently taking a mini sick break and will be back in a week....
What even is that? I feel Rachael is lost in this weird world we find ourselves in. I am starting to feel sorry for her and her pampered life style. Please can someone give my head a wobble?

Reactions: 5
she’s apparently taking a mini sick break and will be back in a week....
Was she not a Heffner bunny girl. Expect she had to try and stand out to keep her place so did all she could for attention from the old geezer. It could be said that old habits die hard,

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.