Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they’ll self build their next house and live in a caravan on site whilst it’s being built 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This one's only moving cos Luisa keeps buying, doing a bit of improvement and selling. She's very competitive, I bet she's clenching her teeth seeing Luisa sell hers so easily and move on.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t like her house at all , so sterile and unhomely , you remember in 90’s films when they had the heroin or lead living in an ultra modern glass , white and chrome house , white leather 😂😂......exactly what it reminds me of looks extremely dated!! Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t say no to living in it! Just not my taste at all!!!
I reckon she will struggle to sell so much nicer in that area and at better price!

Reactions: 7
I think the outside is pretty tacky. The turret at the front is very chavvy and not at all a classy look.

• Heart
This one's only moving cos Luisa keeps buying, doing a bit of improvement and selling. She's very competitive, I bet she's clenching her teeth seeing Luisa sell hers so easily and move on.
I don’t believe Luisa has sold. She said she needs to get it sold when listing all the things that make her “so busy” 🙄

I don’t believe Luisa has sold. She said she needs to get it sold when listing all the things that make her “so busy” 🙄
I think I’ve found Luisa’s house on rightmove and it’s not listed as SSTC so probably still for sale.

Reactions: 2
I’ve not found - which search parameters did you use?
I’ve actually looked again since I posted earlier and I’m not sure it is hers. I thought it was because of the gym but I’m not sure the rest of the house fits in with her pics! We’re not allowed to post people’s locations on here otherwise I’d put the parameters on

I wish she would just stop calling her that. It’s so vulgar!
She puts the baby in the bed! Why doesn’t she put her in her cot once she’s asleep? After 3 kids you’d think she (or the nanny) would have the night routine down!

Reactions: 3
She puts the baby in the bed! Why doesn’t she put her in her cot once she’s asleep? After 3 kids you’d think she (or the nanny) would have the night routine down!
She probably has had night nannies/sleep experts sorting out the other kids' sleep as babies but because of Covid can't this time.

Someone on here said she had sold and was staying abroad for the foreseeable future. I asked if she had said that and she said yes it was on her stories.

Reactions: 1
Someone on here said she had sold and was staying abroad for the foreseeable future. I asked if she had said that and she said yes it was on her stories.
She has exchanged on her purchase for def but im almost certain she spoke about selling her house in future tense. Imagine being able purchase a 15m gaff without even selling your current home

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.