Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to thus thread but she really grates on me on Instagram. Where does she live in London? Her house looks absolutely huge. Getting a bit sick of her moaning when she is quite obviously so privileged compared to many

Reactions: 3
She lives in cuffley
New to thus thread but she really grates on me on Instagram. Where does she live in London? Her house looks absolutely huge. Getting a bit sick of her moaning when she is quite obviously so privileged compared to many

Reactions: 1
How can homeschooling be getting to her? She has a nanny/cleaner and school is on-line.......she does nothing!

Reactions: 5
She just whinges all the time and she’s so lucky to have a husband who works, the large house, healthy children, more holidays than most.

Reactions: 6
I reckon she is pissed cause as she eluded to Dubai is shutting down slowly because covid is now rife. And I bet she was planning on going.
she is effectively stuck I bet it’s getting to her. Just shows how shallow she is we would all give arm to live lockdown in her house!!!! And have her disposable income!! Doesn’t realise how lucky she is!!!
I’ve also noticed she keeps saying we don’t need space we want to downsize , now is this a dog at Luisa who has purchased a huge country estate!!!!

Reactions: 7
I’ve been meaning to comment on this thread about a story from last week. Did anyone see she storied herself in an actual Pilates studio with her teacher!!? That’s illegal, gyms and studios are shut!!

She lives in Hertfordshire not London

I’ve been meaning to comment on this thread about a story from last week. Did anyone see she storied herself in an actual Pilates studio with her teacher!!? That’s illegal, gyms and studios are shut!!
Not defending her at all but she has a gym in her house it has like bright writing on one of the walls, was it definitely not her house? No idea who she was with or where I’m assuming she deleted it 😂

I think the Pilates reformer she was on is in her home gym

Pilates reformers are around £5k to buy so it was just another way of her showing us how rich she is

I reckon she is pissed cause as she eluded to Dubai is shutting down slowly because covid is now rife. And I bet she was planning on going.
she is effectively stuck I bet it’s getting to her. Just shows how shallow she is we would all give arm to live lockdown in her house!!!! And have her disposable income!! Doesn’t realise how lucky she is!!!
I’ve also noticed she keeps saying we don’t need space we want to downsize , now is this a dog at Luisa who has purchased a huge country estate!!!!
Ooo I didn’t realise she’s purchased a new house. Has she said where?

I’d be very surprised if they move. They’ve been in the process of moving or selling the house before then stayed out.

Does anyone know how much its up for sale for? Is it her hubby who's got all the cash
I think it’s on for £4.5 million. Her husband works in banking earning lots but she claims that their wealth is due to her ‘working hard’ too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s on for £4.5 million. Her husband works in banking earning lots but she claims that their wealth is due to her ‘working hard’ too.
Bloody hell I've just seen it on Rightmove. That is ridiculous money. She must earn loads 🤣🤣 was she wealthy before she met him?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.