Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell I've just seen it on Rightmove. That is ridiculous money. She must earn loads 🤣🤣 was she wealthy before she met him?
She was once in a pop group, they had a song in the charts called Falling. I think the group was called Boom. It was a very garagey type song. She was also a Kylie Minogue body double and was in a bbc 3 documentary about it. Then did some acting work and apparently presenting work too but also lived at the playboy mansion?! Basically someone who went to stage school and was willing to ‘perform’ in whatever capacity afterwards!

Reactions: 4
She's desperate to become an avon lady like her ex BFF, there can be no other reason to show everyone yourself applying make-up. Taking away the ME ME ME/no content angle.

Reactions: 1
She didnt have two pennies to rub together when she met her husband Aparantly!. She was a playboy bunny, Apparently they met at the mansion, says a lot about the kind of man he is. she did a q & a a few days ago, someone asked her if she had slept with the old boy, Heffner and she said eurrgg no or something like that, wish I had grabbed the screenshot now.
She goes on about her business, never gives out all the fees, I asked her once and she sent me a link, the link was to sign up, she never gave real details, you had to sign up and may around £150 for that pleasure. I think others on this thread said there is also a monthly fee of around £30 quid on top of the sign up. She makes her money from naieve people who really are taken in out of her. She is a real life Robin Hood, she robs from the poor to fill her rich pockets. Her house thats for sale is easily found on line, I wonder how many fake viewers she will get lol.

Reactions: 6
She's desperate to become an avon lady like her ex BFF, there can be no other reason to show everyone yourself applying make-up. Taking away the ME ME ME/no content angle.
I seen her do her makeup lesson, I didnt have my glasses on but it looked like she had a filter on on those stories, tell me if I am wrong lol, but what is the point of a makeup lesson if the person has a filter on?

Reactions: 2
If she didn't have a filter on then she's got some funny old markings on her forehead. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

What happened to the week off that she was having?
How can you announce that and then pop back on as day later as if she hasn't said anything?

Reactions: 7
Thought we were being blessed with a whole week off ??
She just can’t keep away because she doesn’t have anyone else to talk too !
So much makeup for being in the house !

Reactions: 5
least we not forget she works from 3.30am 24/ wo whw will always find to have the time to listemn to her own voice lol

I messaged her a bit ago in response to her sories, she respnded back straight away, so she it not busy, she is n her phone, thre is no frama with J

So we all know she can't tell the truth to save her life. She's a Walter Mitty character, thinks if she dreams a scenario up and says it out loud that it's the truth. The story she's putting out is they don't need such a big house, they're gonna sell up buy something smaller and take the money out of the property and travel. There's just one problem with that she's got 4 kids that need schooling. As much as she may protest that not all classrooms have 4 walls, those kids need some formal schooling or they'll grow up unable to function fully in the world. So that to me sounds like bollocks! Either she's having a jab at Luisa cos there's a bit of sour grapes going on or they're struggling for money. Putting 3 kids through private school ain't cheap, and they got another one to go yet. They got years of it. Imagine if she had to pull them out cos they couldn't pay the fees!! They both like expensive cars etc etc, is it possible he's taken a bit of a hit financially with the pandemic? Somethings off here, people with that kind of money don't downsize. Look at Luisa, they always want bigger and better.

Reactions: 9
I think your right there. If your that loaded why downsize? Plus if they're in private schools that costs a bomb. Obviously something not right. Dies she earn alot from the travel business

Reactions: 3
I think your right there. If your that loaded why downsize? Plus if they're in private schools that costs a bomb. Obviously something not right. Dies she earn alot from the travel business
I mean she earns a bit, probably takes a commission for every person that signs up, probably gets a bit for doing the training, probably gets something for every person that continues to subscribe. I wouldn't think it's a fortune.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.