Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on here said she had sold and was staying abroad for the foreseeable future. I asked if she had said that and she said yes it was on her stories.
She did a q&a and somebody asked for a house tour. She said the house was going up for sale and they'd be able to look all they wanted then

Reactions: 2
This news round up is pissing me off. Most people have already heard the ‘news’ when it was first reported online, not 6 hours later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That Bahamas “training” literally looked liked she’d copy and pasted Wikipedia with some word art 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m crying at Bahamas training. If I had a “job” where I was expected to give up my evenings to be trained on tit I could get from Wikipedia in 10 mins I would be raging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m embarrassed for these mugs people wasting their evenings logging in for “training” and then kissing her arse with their posts.

The person regretting they didn’t start last summer...because of all the travel commission she’s missed out in 2020? Doubtful. The only person who will make money is Rachael.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if they’ll get refunds when she sacks it all in to follow her new found dream of being a showbiz correspondent 😹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine taking resort training and advice from Billy liar aka Rach Lalji? Literally every word she says is a contradiction of the one before. She's a joke! As we can see not exactly professional, flicking her hair even when taking a training class.

Reactions: 1
She just loves the sound of her own voice so having an audience of gullible people to show off to is perfect for her !
“Training” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How much is to sign up to her travel 💩 , I wonder is it cheap !

like do these people have 🧠???!!!! How can they take her seriously

Reactions: 3
Seems the ex BFF is in dubai! Difference being she hasn't shown hardly any of it. If that was Rach she'd be ramming it firmly down people's throats.

Those Q&A's........ Obviously the majority are from the very few friends she has, and christ they eborimg and cringe. It's all just an opportunity to brag! Like she knows loads of famous people. 😂😂😂😂😂 She's fantasising again.

Reactions: 6
In fairness she did start to show bits and got quite badly criticised for it so stopped.
Well at least she read the room and altered her behaviour. I'm not a fan of Luisa, in fact she blocked me, but credit where its due.

Reactions: 1
Ex-BFF is posting more pics - she even did a Q and A pretending people were asking for more! As if!

Reactions: 4
Putting this here before she deletes !!
I’ve just wrote in the Luisa thread - I feel sorry for luxe, don’t like any of them but Luisa treat her awful and to lose youre friend of 14 years is so upsetting. I’d love to know the secrets 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.