Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure is this has been shared before...website showing the number of fake followers on Instagram profiles...oh Rach I knew you were fake as duck but buying half of your followers is just grim 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeh I’ve seen similar before. I think generally up to 25% is normal as sometimes bots will follow you without you paying for it plus ghost accounts. But with that many she’s definitely purchased at some point

Reactions: 1
Seems that travellers from UAE will have to isolate on their return. There has been a massive increase in covid cases over there. I mean, the writing was on the wall and we could all see it except Rach, travel expert extrodinaire😂 NOT! Have they still got it sussed over there Rach? Is it still covid safe? Stupid is as stupid does!

Reactions: 8
'You would if you could' famous last words!! Bet none of these idiots will quarantine for 10 days either.

No we wouldn't because unlike all the idiots going to Dubai some of us can make a measured choice and decide against it.

Reactions: 5
Seems that travellers from UAE will have to isolate on their return. There has been a massive increase in covid cases over there. I mean, the writing was on the wall and we could all see it except Rach, travel expert extrodinaire😂 NOT! Have they still got it sussed over there Rach? Is it still covid safe? Stupid is as stupid does!
“I feel really safe guys” she kept saying. Yeh we all feel safe unless someone gobs in your mouth. That’s the point it’s an invisible danger!

Shak shouldn’t be “buggering off” back to work at all. He’s in finance and can work from home like he did lockdown 1. Same as my neighbours still commuting in to london every day full of their own self importance getting a never seen before nanny/tutor round to do the schooling. Lockdown 1 they managed work from home why the change now. My partner is in finance, if you work on a computer you have no reason to go in right now. He’s desperate to be back in but he’s not an idiot.

She has no content so this is the best she could come up with - v sad as an 'influencer'. And her pyramid scheme is dead, she has no brains to do anything!

Love the way she makes out she wants Shak to bugger off, he doesn't need to go in, he wants to! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Her place is on Rightmove if want be nosey (she clearly wanted us to know with her post this morning) search Cuffley over £4m

• Wow
Does anyone else find it weird that she puts a filter on her own baby. Babies surely don’t need filters, they’re all beautiful!

Reactions: 3
Had a look at her house it’s lovely and big but looks cold and not homely at all !
Don’t like the bedroom with the stairs in them.
Cuffley used to be such a lovely place before these type of wankers came along and demolished beautiful old houses and replaced them with super “hyper” modern “mansions”
That house does nothing for me ! The kitchen looks tit for a house that size !
She just wants to show off her house !
why are they even moving ? Makes no sense

The house does look lovely inside but at the same time it’s so white it’s like a hospital! Also, the outside of the house doesn’t look as big as the house appears to be inside. Very Tardis-like!

Reactions: 6
Wow just checked the house out ! UNBELIEVABLE
I don’t like the facade and the entrance area. But the extension part is really nice for a new build, and I actually quite like the kitchen. But for that price I’d far rather a Georgian country house with character and land. Wonder what her ideal house type is because she said a project but I can’t picture them getting a period property

• Heart
I don’t like the facade and the entrance area. But the extension part is really nice for a new build, and I actually quite like the kitchen. But for that price I’d far rather a Georgian country house with character and land. Wonder what her ideal house type is because she said a project but I can’t picture them getting a period property
She’s far too flashy for a period property. Nowhere near sophisticated enough.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.