Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
Seems that travellers from UAE will have to isolate on their return. There has been a massive increase in covid cases over there. I mean, the writing was on the wall and we could all see it except Rach, travel expert extrodinaire😂 NOT! Have they still got it sussed over there Rach? Is it still covid safe? Stupid is as stupid does!

Reactions: 8
Made me feel ill listening to that poor baby call out for her for so long and she didn’t bat an eyelid. I don’t care if it’s your fourth and you think you are ‘seasoned’. Do better. Respond to your baby who is distressed. It’s not like another child needed immediate help that needed to take priority. That I could understand. But to rant on stories and let your baby get more and more worked up...vile.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
She has deleted those posts from last night. And todays celeb gossip round up was odd.

What gets my goat is these influencers making bad decisions and saying people are either jealous or "they would if they could".

I can and I haven't. My partners employer has an office space in Dubai and half his office moved to Dubai to live freely. We could have and chose not to and easily could have while school is closed. When some of his colleagues came home mid December xmas they all tested positive for covid while back in the UK and had spread it around the UK office wreaking havoc (fortunately my partner is working from home).

We could go there on holiday or to live there for a while on the basis of "working" but we chose not to. Because we aren't irresponsible.

RDay

Chatty Member
The trouble with countries like Dubai is they probably wouldn't announce it if they had a bad problem.
They passed a law that if it got to a certain temperature then people didn't have to work, then they fiddled the temperature figures so it never reached that number.
Their treatment of immigrant workers is absolutely appalling.

She also needs to get someone to sort out that lip filler migration. It's horrendous

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
She's on her travel page selling the MLM dream, don't think she has gone anywhere. I reckon it's all to do with her getting drunk/cheating stories. Shak puts his foot down and says get of the gram, she does (for now).

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
She is very erratic. I actually think she's on something - maybe fat burners (I did wonder how she suddenly lost the weight and she was acting erratic at the time).
Rach - FYI; travel businesses are no longer. Stop this pyramid scheme and use this time to look after your children and be someone they can look up to.

• Heart

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
If he was there last night then why didn't he stop her making a fool of herself on the gram?! The lady doth protest too much, methinks...

Click77

I thought it was very odd when she posted the other day about selling a house she owns, she mentioned that they keep their business interests separate..!!? All little hints to try to show he’s not linked to the MLM when we know he is! Wonder if he’s in trouble at work over it! Also hearing the sister talk shows how fake her ‘ real voice’ is!!

Last edited:

Asparagus123

VIP Member
How can she say she’s coming back to the rat race 😂 she’s does fuck all every single day ! Even before lockdown she was as boring as hell unless she was on an expensive holiday !
please just stay where you are Racheal we don’t need you back !

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
“We’re back”....again. Didn’t she say this 4 weeks ago?

Anyone remember when she was taking some time out from social media a while back that lasted 2 weeks and she said was busy with some massive project she’d tell us about soon? Did she ever announce?

Also you’re not a “vaccinated family” are you. The kids won’t be vaccinated and her and Shak would have only had 1 dose I would think. Fucking idiot.

Gigi87

New lows today - her ranting at the phone and patting baby’s leg harshly, baby left crying out, kids eating those vile jelly sweets, that song while her sweet little baby sleeps. Not funny in the slightest Rach.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Had a look at her house it’s lovely and big but looks cold and not homely at all !
Don’t like the bedroom with the stairs in them.
Cuffley used to be such a lovely place before these type of wankers came along and demolished beautiful old houses and replaced them with super “hyper” modern “mansions”
That house does nothing for me ! The kitchen looks shit for a house that size !
She just wants to show off her house !
why are they even moving ? Makes no sense

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I think pre covid he just used to stay away “working” quite a lot. I think he has lost his shit before but tbh as he was away from her so much he didn’t care.....I suspect lockdown has really taken its toll on the two of them........ and the cracks are deeper than ever...... from 1st hand experience her attention seeking on insta and her constant need for validation online screams he has had an affair before and she is not getting the attention she needs! As we have all said if we were as rich as her and as happy as she claims we would disable insta and live privately for ever more.
Or I’d have a very private insta for close friends and family only if I wanted to keep insta as a “photo album”

I think shak appears a brill dad for what we have seen. But 100% he has or is shagging about .....and rach is realising she no longer the younger model and she is replaceable.....that’s why she keeps going on about money is he ever goes .....money grabbing old Slapper....sorry but I fail to feel sympathy for her , she lies, she schemes , she likes to be a show off in these hard times moan about how hard she has it...can’t stand the women .....
I agree about Shak, its very strange. He is a professional at the top of his game and is the managing director of a large amount of staff (hundreds), how embarrassing for him that his wife would first of all sprawl their lives over the Internet, and secondly over share so much personal information, can you imagine sitting across a meeting from him and being able to take him seriously! I'm surprised he hasn't lost his shit about this before to be honest.

Libbub

VIP Member
"The more i eat the more i lose" she says while weighing blueberries!!!! No wonder you are losing weight!!
😂 Exactly this. If you have to weigh every teeny tiny blueberry and every morsel that passes your lips then sure you're gonna lose weight. It's quite simple she's in a calorie deficit! Burn more calories than you eat. Basics!