Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Apparently they are her Childcare support bubble. So I'm not to worry my little head!!
I'm now blocked 🙃

She also mentioned she's now sitting in a pub garden arm to arm with 200 people!! Twat!!
Her childcare support bubble is her Nanny. Her mum and sister live hours away. Just infuriating. Like I say I really do sympathise she has not seen them for a long time but keep it off the bloody gram at least, stop normalising law breaking

I did mention the Nanny!
Well done for calling her out on her BS

Reactions: 8

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Both my daughters had birthdays in lockdown and I made sure they had the best day !

The Christmas these kids had was awful !
She just doesn’t want to put any effort into the kids lives whatsoever !!

Just interested in looking at herself on her phone and loving the sound of her own voice !!

What has the world come to??!! This mornings ‘story’ where Rachael’s children are talking to her and she’s standing with her back to them responding to them whilst pouting and preening into her phone!!
Sort her out SHAKATACK!!

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Imagine having children that you can't handle being around in a lockdown. She has a nanny/cleaner. No help on home schooling (not sure what help she'd give anyway) yet portrays herself as some kind of supermum. Twat.

Reactions: 7

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Definitely something amiss - she's been getting so drunk lately and alone. She can't even handle the drink. I expect Shak turns his phone off once she starts drinking as she seems the type who can't control herself. It was so embarrassing watching her.

• Sad

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Oh no now the talons are back so is the cutesy sexy try hard nail chewing.

The way she calls going on holiday “work” just kills me 😂

• Haha

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
She is a terrible mother. Baby screaming while she’s ranting. And then giving her children karma sutra sweets. She already gave her 9yr old daughter a book for 10+ and by her own admission the parts about sex disturbed her. And now this. It’s not funny and it’s despicable content. If a low class person were feeding their children those sweets and laughing at it people would be calling social services. “Have another one have another one” exploiting their innocence for content
Totally agree!

The encouragement she's giving and laughing at them and their answers which has really annoyed me. They are innocent children.

Libbub

VIP Member
Where did she get her eyelashes done 🤔
The nanny doubles up as a lash technician. Not sure about the ethics of that in lockdown tho, I mean she's there to look after the kids not pamper her Royal Highness Princess Mylifeandmarriageisperfect.

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I reckon she is pissed cause as she eluded to Dubai is shutting down slowly because covid is now rife. And I bet she was planning on going.
she is effectively stuck I bet it’s getting to her. Just shows how shallow she is we would all give arm to live lockdown in her house!!!! And have her disposable income!! Doesn’t realise how lucky she is!!!
I’ve also noticed she keeps saying we don’t need space we want to downsize , now is this a dog at Luisa who has purchased a huge country estate!!!!

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
So when she says thousands and thousands of you have flooded my inbox and I promise to work my way through all of you....in reality she probably has about 20 messages 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Her page should be called fakefamilyof5 !!!!
Obnoxious women she is!!!!!!
Can see a new thread name with that.

We know she reads the DM, only matter of time this pyramid scheme comes falling down.

Libbub

VIP Member
Strange thing, two other accounts I follow have both mentioned klarna this morning. Casually dropping it into the story. I smell a rat.!

Click77

Have a look at all the ones who follow her with 2/3k and claim to have their own teams! How many travel agents does a world in a global pandemic need 😂😂 wonder if any of them could actually provide quotes! Would love to know their TandC- payment options, Covid cancellation policy... we need someone who works in travel to tell us if they even get any discounts! Bet it’s 10% ( if anything) and you are better off with jet2 or Kuoni!

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
“Almost as annoying as people who say they are leaving Instagram and come back” that’s literally her as well! With her little “breaks”.

She was only 9 stone 2 and wants to lose a stone? Wtf she’s tiny as it is she will be well underweight! What example is that giving
I’m tall so 9/2 would be absolute goals for me. But I don’t think she can be any taller than 5ft 4 to have body doubled for Britney and Kylie. My friend who is 5ft 3in is 8st and she looks healthy. My sister was 8st and 5ft 5 and looked very ill. Weight is very personal. Me and my best friend same height and weight but she always looks slimmer than me and can squeeze in size smaller clothes 🤷🏼‍♀️. And because it’s personal it’s not responsible for Rachael to be sharing her digits on the internet. If this isn’t about being skinny and is about being “fit” like she says then keep the numbers to yourself

• Haha