Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LividLalji

VIP Member
I have a soft spot for her
You know what I think I do too. When she did those stories of her and shak in the car she seemed so normal and a great laugh. But I just can’t tolerate the shady MLM and the finger sucking and the baby voice. I prefer her over Luisa and think Luisa mistreated her badly. But I dunno I don’t think I like her all that much but I do feel for her and wish I could take her on a night out and forget her man troubles - she’s paying 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
The thing I find the most amusing in all this is her watching Chicago on her tod. Valentine’s Day date went well then

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
If that's true it makes me feel so sad for her.
I don’t not one bit....she knew exactly what she was signing up for marrying a city banker! It’s not like she hasn’t got the money to go ....she just wants the lifestyle the money all the trappings her life come with...he is a twat but she is also 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’ve had to unfollow her. She absolutely loves herself. I can’t bear the hair flicking, the finger sucking, the fake laugh, the bullshit...the list goes on. She is really scrapping the barrel for content. I feel like she copies other instagrammers....the shit ‘today in the news’ the awful and boring sleep training stories and the utterly shit ‘I was today years old when I found out...’....she clearly googled all of these. Bore off Rach.

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
How insecure of her. She feels the need to post something on her husbands social media pretending it's from him. Very sad.

• Haha

Fatbeardedbloke1

First Post here.
I have been watching Luxe for about 3 years after coming across the account when we coincidentally stayed in the same hotel.
She was using Realstagram or similar service to build her following for years. This is no organic account. Its been very well planned.
Her account would be liking and following (then unfollowing a few days later) 24 hours a day.
This travel scam has been building for years and her front is shameful

Libbub

VIP Member
So guys you can shop rach's wardrobe from now on......... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Please Rach I must have your top, you know the one where your tits are falling out! Oh wait..... That's all of them!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Advice for dressing like a chavvy tart head on over!!

The travel industry is screwed right now, there is no way they are making money. I have an incredibly rich boss which uses an agent and they have said themselves, travelling industry is dead right now.

Boss was going to go to the Maldives but had a conscience!!
You won't find one of those on luxey luxs page.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
So the woman that doesn't need Instagram and only uses it as a scrapbook for her kids is giving lessons on how to grow your Instagram account.

She's fully hyper today. I reckon she's had too much coffee or...... something lol.

We're not watching for the cooking....... Nope!
We're not watching for the fashion...... Nope!
We're def not watching for the the travel cos no ones going anywhere...... Nope!

Guess what Rach we're watching to see you making a tit of yourself. We're watching to see how many times we can catch you out with your delusional lies.
We're watching to laugh...... Not with you..... AT YOU!

Oh, and thicko, the person that messaged you means stop saying every sentence at least three times!!

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Her place is on Rightmove if want be nosey (she clearly wanted us to know with her post this morning) search Cuffley over £4m

• Wow

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Shame the nanny can’t do hair extensions because hers are scraggggggy!!

Also.... hi Rach. Mentioning that Shan has been part of the travel business for two years!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I think shak is just as bad for allowing her to behave like she does , I think my husband would have a word of all I did was eye fuck the camera , talk shit all day to random strangers, try and pretend I’m some boss bitch mlm influencer trying to recruit vulnerable people, oh and mock my children and then just hand them over to a nanny 99% of the time!!!!
He does come across polite and nice when she shows him but I bet he is a right snob! And can have an entitled I’ve got money side!!!!! He was sat in givenchy joggers the other day and I just thought yeah your just like rach , I know a pair of trousers shouldn’t let me make such huge assumptions but just my thoughts , he probably likes still having a blond playboy trophy wife ....all be it an aging washed up has been playboy trophy wife 🤣🤣
There’s no doubt he is a loving a dad from what little we see. But the dry cleaned hoodie, the givenchy joggers. He’s just as flash and egotistical as Rachael. He’s well into his 40s for goodness sake. My partner is 33, so bit younger than me, well off. And if he wore those things I’d be embarrassed. He shops uniqlo and Reiss or Arket at the top end and always looks well turned out. Rachael and Shak are try hard. The type of house they bought, the wife he picked. He may look unassuming sometimes but really I think he’s just as bad and probably tells Rachael “the trolls are just jealous” rather than having any awareness that his wife is a bit of a div online

• Heart