Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaLa86

"The more i eat the more i lose" she says while weighing blueberries!!!! No wonder you are losing weight!!

Reactions: 9

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
to be honest I’m feeling a bit sorry for her too. She’s clearly unhappy and has no one to talk to. And somethings obviously gone on with shak.

She had said she was going AWOL for this project anyway I think she's brought it forward after the drunken ramblings last night. I actually feel a bit sorry for her watching last night, drinking alone and only having your phone to talk to it's tragic really. I can't think what kind of project requires you to turn off your insta so I think it has to be travelling that she's not supposed to be doing

Thedreamteam

I mean let’s be honest, she trapped him with a baby. And then another baby. And another baby. Repeat for infinity...

Justcurious81

Chatty Member
She posted her “to do” lists this morning and one of them is about date nights! 😂 and the rest is holiday planning 🙄 May life always be so easy for you Rach!

• Haha
Someone DM’d her that their best friend is sleeping with Shak. Wow.

I would say that was with the full permission (even instruction) of the friend who is sleeping with him.

Instagram is a very common way for ‘the other woman’ to tip off the wife.

I believe the other woman was fine with Shak not getting Rachel a present (that probably backs up what he tells her, that their relationship is essentially over and he just stays for the kids), but the story Rachel then uploaded about the wine ‘if you need us we’re busy, happy lovers day’ etc. Has tipped this woman over the edge into a jealous spiral and she has got her friend to tip Rachel off (or even created an fake account to do it from).

Not sure what Rachel thinks Shak accepting her past has to do with this. The fact is it looks high likely that he is cheating on her and very wealthy men often get divorced and manage to rebuild financially. Or the new relationship is worth the slight drop in lifestyle for them. Either way, I can not believe she broadcast that on stories. Crazy.

• Wow

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I don’t like her 🤷‍♀️

All that lip pouting,blowing kisses,finger sucking
Think she gets confused that she’s back at the playboy mansion !

The way she talks about her kids and then saying the baby is a cock block 😲
The way she makes out she’s having a hard time homeschooling when she has a nanny and a housekeeper.

I hate all the boss lady travel smart shit !!
Selling false dreams is all it is !!
Taking money from people with high expectations!

Her and Shak have a strange relationship I’m really not sure how they are still together !
I once heard him talking shitty to her on one of her stories about her putting her feet on a towel.I think that’s the real Shak

She didn’t need to post any of the stories last night how embarrassing 🙈 Just shows she has no one else to talk to !
If I was going through anything like that I would be messaging my friends not publishing it on Instagram.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Please note the constant fiddling with the neckline of the outfit today in order to show maximum cleavage! 🤢 Just shows what's important to Mumma Lalji, get ya bangers out no matter what!

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Girls girls girls come on!! Why do you feel sorry for her?? I agree it's not pleasant to hear your husbands been straying but why did she feel the need to spew it all over Instagram? The same Instagram she says she only uses as a scrapbook? Don't be sucked in by this. She's an absolute liar. She lies and then lies again. She's flouted lockdown rules. Then gone on the rant about others doing it. She's got a very very priveledged lifestyle and likes nothing more than to rub it in people's faces. This isn't the first time we've had a drama and revelations about her husband being unfaithful. If it's true or if it's not she needs to sort her life out off the gram.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I’m embarrassed for these mugs people wasting their evenings logging in for “training” and then kissing her arse with their posts.

The person regretting they didn’t start last summer...because of all the travel commission she’s missed out in 2020? Doubtful. The only person who will make money is Rachael.

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
So...this morning on her insta she said she'd put on 2lb since she's been on the diet....then this evening she says she's already lost 4lb!! The lies dem tell!!
Lotta pish! 2lbs on 4 off...utter crap! This woman needs to watch her own stories or employ someone to edit them 🤣

Dunno what's more amusing....her talking shite or not remembering the shite she talks 🤣 pathetic creature.

As a travel blogger and “traveller” how did she not know that the place they visited today in Dubai is closed on a Monday.... isn’t this something she know?

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
What an actual cunt!!!! 😂😂😂 She has literally just come back from the exact place she is taking the piss out of!!!!! She is thick as two planks

someone clearly got under her skin with her epic rant this morning so fair play to whoever you are!! Ranting that people should not be judged if they wish to go abroad and god forbid any one disagrees with that we are all just being typically British and we are jealous of someone else’s success....... not the fact we are in the middle of a fucking global pandemic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And cunts Like you rach bringing shot back into this country all so you can show off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

actual fucking dickhead

She's just shared this .Does she realise that this is directed at people like her ..... She has missed the point entirely 🤦

Eenymeenyminymo

VIP Member
This news round up is pissing me off. Most people have already heard the ‘news’ when it was first reported online, not 6 hours later.

• Haha
  • Heart

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Does anyone really believe that Shack checks an instagram account that his wife set up for him? Another ploy to make everyone think all is rosy at home :unsure:

• Haha
Or worse, she did go to Kenya and India and went to the slums to look at the children like they were zoo exhibits to teach her children how lucky they were 🙄

Debbie83

If that country is ‘so much better than the UK’ then stay there!
She keeps going on about rules and no one breaks them over there but in every story of her eldest daughter (who has to wear a face covering as per their law) has it under her nose!

People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Rachael!

Asparagus123

VIP Member
She’s still trying to make out that we will all be able to go abroad this year on her grid post !
Still trying to sell the fake holiday scheme even though no one can actually go on holiday 🙄