Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I heard her say after her drunken rant that shack would no longer be shown on her Instagram as he despises trouble makers. Skip forward a couple of weeks and she not only shows him she encouraged her followers to inbox him for hints about their wedding anniversary

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
They are all in private schools so I think they're allowed?
My sons in private and it is still discouraged and with the frequency she’s done it in the past my school would not be happy. And even if they do allow it, she still needs to consider the amount of time being missed especially after all the schooling they’ve lost in the last year.

She’ll say “a classroom doesn’t need to have four walls” but all they do is laze about in resorts. They explored India and Kenya to show the children how poor people live though 🙄

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
There's definitely something going on. She seems completely unhinged at times. Think there's a lot more to that shak story than we're being told.

Libbub

VIP Member
I’m sure money isn’t tight in comparison to your average person, but they seem like they may need to lower their askinf price on their house significantly to sell. And she’s really grafting with the travel scam. Spilling over on to her main page with it much more than usual, teaming up with other thirsty grammers like money mum.
Maybe not, but their lifestyle doesn't come cheap. 3 in private school, several flashy cars, a husband who only wears "designer" gear and a whopping great mortgage. Imagine the cost of electricity and gas to run that house. A gardener, a housekeeper, a nanny. Manicures, pedicures, blow drys. It all adds up. Maintaining that lifestyle costs.

Paige7

VIP Member
I just can’t get the point of that massive white u shaped sofa that looks like a dentists waiting room that serves no purpose except for the kids to do gymnastics on 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Can you imagine being the age she is .....and sitting at your phone doing this !! 😂😂😂😂 the second hand embarrassment I have for her is real !!
And it’s not the fact that women in their 40s aren’t beautiful or can’t feel good about themselves. It’s just as a grown up you normally stop wanting to eat yourself and grow up a little and realise vanity it a bit ugly

Libbub

VIP Member
So we all know she can't tell the truth to save her life. She's a Walter Mitty character, thinks if she dreams a scenario up and says it out loud that it's the truth. The story she's putting out is they don't need such a big house, they're gonna sell up buy something smaller and take the money out of the property and travel. There's just one problem with that she's got 4 kids that need schooling. As much as she may protest that not all classrooms have 4 walls, those kids need some formal schooling or they'll grow up unable to function fully in the world. So that to me sounds like bollocks! Either she's having a jab at Luisa cos there's a bit of sour grapes going on or they're struggling for money. Putting 3 kids through private school ain't cheap, and they got another one to go yet. They got years of it. Imagine if she had to pull them out cos they couldn't pay the fees!! They both like expensive cars etc etc, is it possible he's taken a bit of a hit financially with the pandemic? Somethings off here, people with that kind of money don't downsize. Look at Luisa, they always want bigger and better.

LividLalji

VIP Member
“I tend not to talk about it on here” hun it’s allll you talk about. Silly cunt.

Calling it a travel subscription and comparing it to Netflix is a new one 😂😂

It makes me laugh that she mentions Shak is part of it now, bet she’s fuming that one slipped out. Well done whoever found it cos I had nooo idea. She’s said before how he couldn’t understand how she’s made that “much money” from her travel business so she definitely didn’t want it coming out that he’s just as much a scammer as her.

Adding my receipt just because we know she loves a regretful story and deletes sharpish. 📝

Attachments

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
Omg she’s going to be so embarrassed this morning! Someone has clearly upset her. Also she poured that wine after the tour of the wine fridge and said ‘we’re busy’ then proceeded to get shitfaced and watch Chicago by herself?! I reckon they had an argument.

also I would never in a million years say my husband wouldn’t leave me because he couldn’t afford to. What a stupid thing to say! And what a stupid way to make someone stay!

Lol the amount of times she went on about how she couldn’t eat all the food was hilarious. No one is going to force you to, you div!

They don’t seem to need to sell the house so not sure what’s going on there

And she must think everyone is thick as shit if they believe it’s a childcare bubble or don’t realise childcare bubbles are Only for childcare

After seeing he’s part of the dodge holiday company, I wouldn’t be surprised if he did write it, they are both as bad as each other. But it’s all BS, I always find couples that do these gushing public declarations, do so as there’s trouble at home and it’s via desperation. As truly happy couples don’t need to prove anything.

I think the big project is the mormans in Utah let her go up a level in her travel MLM and now she’s a fake director or something

• Haha

RDay

Chatty Member
Does anyone think the baby getting "mild chicken pox " is a bit suspect? Just an excuse to stay away from the UK?

Ls6901

Chatty Member
The comments about teachers WOW. Followed by "I work full time despite what people say" totally reading here! And you don't care for 4 kids Rachel it's a combination of the nanny and their tablets!

• Angry
Reactions: 8

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Oh it'll never be the truth. It'll be how she had such a productive time away from the gram and didn't miss it in the least. It'll all be lies. Of course she's probably still pouting and preening on her travel page so she won't have withdrawal symptons. Is anyone here on the travel page?
With the pen and pad out. Can you imagine signing up to a “business” and being “trained” by someone whose set up includes a ring light and some basic scribbles on a note pad about Dubai.

• Haha

Libbub

VIP Member
Oh how convenient, take a few weeks break so she can get nanny jojo in and not have to hide the fact she's there. Looking after one baby has brought her down so how did she raise 3 others...... Answer..... She didn't!! The bloody nanny did. If you're gonna take a break then fuck off, stop trying to get your inbox full of the old "oh Rach don't go" messages. You'd be forgotten about in a nano second you absolute nause!