Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her rant and I really felt for her. I am 100% confident in my marriage, but if someone sent me a message to say that my H was shagging my best mate I would be fuming & so upset. Shak is loaded so there must be lots of women trying to get with him. And women who do that deserve so much tit because that is disgusting behaviour.
The thing is though because she’s not discreet about who he is and has no respect for his position in his place of work, she’s made him an easy target. I cannot stand Louisa but her husband clearly doesn’t like being on Instagram so she rarely shows him and I wouldn’t recognise him if I saw him in the street, Shak on the other hand.....

Laugh behind his back. But this type of overstating could bite him on the bum. Social
Media has lost people jobs. The tit she shares does not fit the narrative of a MD of a corporate bank division. He’d be better to rein her in before he gets into trouble for it.
They don’t need to worry if he loses his job, she’s the breadwinner didn’t you know?! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Inteletravel IS a MLM. Didn't that really annoying Willis girl get involved in it too? God, she's another twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The planting at the front really triggers me 😂. You’d have thought she’d have paid for a landscaper with half an eye for style. And don’t get me started on the dead conifer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she posts stories about kids in Kenya.....and then posts stories about her expensive wine storage and how she is sampling wine to stock it up......i despair of this tone deaf woman, I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry but every time I come onto tattle and see a notification for this thread I can’t get that lip biting and singing Chicago out my head. She thought she was so sexy Lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she absolutely blottoed whilst watching that britney documentary? She's slurring a lot and not making a lot of sense. It's only 9pm!

Reactions: 2
Oh. My. God. This is so embarrassing. She’ll be deleting all that in the morning.

also what project could require her to come off insta for a few weeks - travelling when not supposed to maybe?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.