Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Haha we're not the only ones that wonders why she repeats herself, she said that person had asked her four times ...oh the irony

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Absolute rubbish about people respecting rules over there. As said above her daughter isn’t covering her nose. And I see zero social distancing when they were watching the drone show or when she’s with her “friends”. What rules exactly do they have over there that are being respected better than ours? They have a different population demographic and a warmer climate. I’m sure it’s probably rife over there but they are letting people feel safe as they rely on tourism.

Libbub

VIP Member
How about making 2021 the year you stop lieing?? Or make 2021 the year you stfu chatting shit and being a judgemental airhead??? No??? There's just some things that are too difficult for some..........

One things for certain I won't be doing, signing up to your travel scam. Never ever!!

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Surely there’s no smoke without fire!? Why does she keep getting all these messages from people saying he’s cheating? Seems extremely suspicious to me.

Although one thing I find a bit worrying is the way she talks about shak in a threatening way- you’ll never see him on here again- why would her followers care? And wasn’t there some mad thread about him finding IP addresses? I mean it’s all crap but it does make me wonder about their relationship when she seems to think she’s calling in the big scary man to sort them out

LividLalji

VIP Member
She’s obviously hurt and drunk and her “friends” are her 90k followers. Most of us would rant to our best friends in the group chat but for her we ARE her group chat. I think Shak seems like a fantastic dad (based on the thirty seconds story we only ever see obvs) but I don’t doubt that he cheats. He totally looks the type and he’s very arrogant. A few luxe threads back someone saw him cosying up to a woman in a bar. I remember saying it could have possibly been a client but like someone said no smoke without fire. I think he’s definitely been sticking his penis in thirsty hoessss

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Surely the hairdresser cutting the kids hair should still be wearing a mask even if she is outside ??
But like Racheal has pointed out whilst she was in Dubai we don’t know how to deal with Covid properly in this country 🙄

mandc

Yeah Dubai, where they all follow the rules? No social distancing whatsoever. If they had a covid problem nobody would be aware of it because they wouldn't advertise it.
All the people partying over there coming back to the Uk and will need our free health care if they caught anything over there.
A country that treats Asian workers despicably. If it's so amazing there, why don't you stay??
These ‘influencers’ do not care about human rights and the way people looking after them are treated. They just want to be waited on hand and foot. But out if all the ‘travellers’ At least she’s been to different places even if just visiting resorts. Other ‘travellers’ go to Dubai, Maldives, Ibiza, Portugal and Disney. So much more to the world.

Libbub

VIP Member
Also what I find weird is both her and Luisa call Casey Bachelor a best friend! How is that possible? With the best will in the world to be stuck between these two bitches can't be a pleasant experience. Of course, they use the term "best friend" loosely.

Libbub

VIP Member
What's her podcast? I have no idea who she is but I'm kinda interested now she's Luisa's ex friend 😂
Luxey's podcast? Christ don't wish that on us. She doesn't have one. Yeah she was bridesmaid at Luisa's wedding, BFF, "love you babes" mates. Suddenly the cracks started to appear, Luisa has openly said she made a new friendship with some seriously minted woman who "saw through" Luxey, planted the seed of doubt in Luisa's head and suddenly the friendship ended. Rumour has it luxey was threatened by the new friendship. Of course that's only Luisa's version of events.

They often take jabs at one another, well more so luxey, she doesn't seem to have moved on quite so well as Luisa.

RDay

Chatty Member
Well she was on one today wasn't she?

Obviously not happy to be left in her 2 bed council flat luxury home with four children to contend with.
And having to run her business too, whilst her key worker (????) husband helps the country get back on its feet.

I would love to know what Shak thinks about the baby being left to scream while she preaches on her incredible platform to her followers. Giving the children Kama Sutra sweets and referring to her sweet baby as a cock block?
She really must be great in bed for him to put up with that behaviour. How classy

Libbub

VIP Member
I wonder if the nanny is still there during lockdown?

Also, her husband is apparently a keyworker?!
Well she was last time so I don't see Her Maj not having her this time.

He's a (w)banker........ Keyworker is stretching it a bit....... Last time he worked from home so he doesn't actually have to "go out" to work, but you know how Rach loves to big up her part and make a story where there isn't one.!

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Anyone else think her lips might grow a pair of legs and run off soon!? They're so pumped now I swear they've got a mind of their own!

• Haha