Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbub

VIP Member
How many times does she want to say “Jesus Christ, I can’t eat all this food”
Don’t eat it then!!! I really don’t think anyone gives a shit you fucking fake!!!
I know. That's 4 days worth you fooking idiot. You haven't got to eat it all in one sitting. "I can't eat all that"...... Yeah right Rach. Come off it. Its 100g of meat or fish and 150g of veg. Not exactly a feast.

Reactions: 7

Libbub

VIP Member
Omg she lies like a cheap watch. "we started this little page 3 years ago and never dreamed anyone would like it so much but you guys just wanted to come along"...... Wtf?? What about the live you did Rach where you were moaning that you'd been at insta for years trying to grow your following was telling everyone how to do it. How you told everyone find your niche and stick to it. YOU'VE FORGOTTEN ALL THAT HAVEN'T YOU, YOU LIEING COW!! Oh and BTW no one would have asked where that top was from cos you look fooking ridiculous.

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Noticed a few empty wine bottles by the sink this morning Shak must drink a lot as we know Racheal says she doesn’t 😉
Housekeeper hadn’t arrived by then !

Nanny jo jo has been doing some activities with the kids and she posts it on her Instagram yet Rach makes out she’s doing it all !!

Ls6901

Chatty Member
She's done this story with the dildos before. Does anyone remember? They were ordered on Shaks card or something?

Asparagus123

VIP Member
Those questions she’s answering sound like she’s sent them to herself
I can’t even listen to her any longer ! But sounds like the kids didn’t get a Christmas to remember that’s for sure ! No thought for the kids being stuck over there at all and telling them Santa delivered at home ! She’s just so lazy !!

Just watched her latest stories. She is so full of shit. The umbrella company she works under is a mlm, but they were clever to make the other part of the company a none mlm 😂

also travel smart 🙄. one room in one of those places would cost upward of 10k for a two week holiday, so it’s bloody prohibitive for 98% of the larger family market even before the bloody 50% discount 🤷‍♀️ Honestly do the people who sign up to her mlm scheme have no brain cells 🤷‍♀️

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Said it before ....: these INSTAGRAM travel scam are going to explode VERY VERY SOON. And this one is going to get a shock.

Paige7

VIP Member
I mean I’m in no way rich like her but I use Klarna when I’m doing a big order and not sure whether I will keep it all, would rather have my money in my bank then theirs while I’m deciding so I would imagine she probably does the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

RDay

Chatty Member
She never normally lasts more than a day or so when she says this.
Some of the reasons I can think of are;

1. Shaks sick of her ranting and told her to come off it.
2. She's just doing it for attention.
3. She is breaking some of the rules and doesn't want to advertise it.

Oh and by the way Rachel, you don't have to announce your leaving Instagram, it's not an airport!

• Haha

RDay

Chatty Member
What did happen with Louisa? Always wondered.
From what I can gather, her and Luisa were best friends. Luxe married well then Luisa married very well.
Luisa made friends with the extremely rich Carol Ann and she pointed out all of Luxe's faults to Luisa and she realised that she had "outgrown the friendship"
I think as Luisa was moving in more upmarket circles she wanted to drop the friend who knew all about her skeletons. Quite sad really, would love Rachel to spill the beans and bring Luisa down a peg or two.😂

• Wow
She’s crazy if she thinks she’d take him to the cleaners financially. Men like Shak aren’t successful from sharing their wealth. I strongly suspect she’ll not get a penny more than he wants to give.

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
Maybe he "went out"??? You know..... Had to got to the "office"???......... 🤷🏼‍♀️........like someone else said there's alot of rumours around him...... and also she is a very unhappy needy woman clearly bought on by her insecurity around her marriage.

Reactions: 6

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s remotely normal or likeable. The pouting and finger sucking. And the compulsive lies. Even when she laughs it’s a fake chortle.

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Christ Rach don’t drink and story!!! Does she ever learn. Shak has sooooooo been in the doghouse. Humouring her in those stories when you can see him cringing. But he’s got to keep her sweet after he’s been busted doing whatever it is he’s been doing. Divorce is expensive easier just to play along.