Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Christ Rach don’t drink and story!!! Does she ever learn. Shak has sooooooo been in the doghouse. Humouring her in those stories when you can see him cringing. But he’s got to keep her sweet after he’s been busted doing whatever it is he’s been doing. Divorce is expensive easier just to play along.
There is a pattern to all her stories with Shak. He hates being on the gram yet seems to pop in when he is forced to. Only makes sense if he has been caught once again. Oh what a sad life.

Reactions: 7

LividLalji

VIP Member
How many times did she have to say that she was with her family spending time with her family at her family’s. Shak been visiting his side piece again? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Asparagus123

VIP Member
I don’t know for sure it was mentioned before when he left banking and they don’t their round the world, then went Back (based on what RL shared at the time) that was a while ago his linked in could be outdated.

I thought it was Inteletravel she was pushing which is actaully party of that plannet now “company” .. the plot thickens ...

All info found simply on google .

Oh and also on same site

Sounds like something in Scientology ! Four star director is so made up 😂😂

• Haha

HeidiHole

Chatty Member
Inteletravel IS a MLM. Didn't that really annoying Willis girl get involved in it too? God, she's another twat.

• Haha

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
I’m so sick of her preaching about Dubai being covid secure and how everyone in the UK isn’t sticking to the rules yet she has taken her young children abroad whilst we are in the middle of a global pandemic !! 😡

Guess what my family is doing Rach we are STAYING AT HOME 🏡
And all this crap about other counties “doing normal” - they are simply acting as if the virus doesn’t exist so not to harm tourism, they aren’t living normally they are living in ignorance

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Still can not distinguish between “travelling” and just Fucking off on “luxury holidays” can she I cringe so hard when she says we are a “travelling” family 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
“We decided we aren’t going to change the way we “travel” (HOLIDAY) for our kids, we will just fit the kids into our travel (HOLIDAY)”. Isnt that what everyone does? You go on holiday when you don’t have kids, then when you do have kids you take them with you? If she means she’s not going to change the type of resorts they stay at then they’ve stayed at Disney hotel Hawaii and been euro Disney. She makes out like they are back packers

• Heart

RDay

Chatty Member
What happened to the week off that she was having?
How can you announce that and then pop back on as day later as if she hasn't said anything?

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
I think the fact she had to mention shak in her brief reappearance tells me there's something going on there. Trying too much to prove they are still completely fine.

LittlemissM

VIP Member
So....... Lockdowns over?? I mean we can have people come to stay overnight now can we? We can have our family's stay? That's great news! 🤬
How many times does she want to say “Jesus Christ, I can’t eat all this food”
Don’t eat it then!!! I really don’t think anyone gives a shit you fucking fake!!!

• Heart

Libbub

VIP Member
It's hilarious, the latest post is totally referring to Luisa. However much she may protest Luisa is def a fly in her happiness ointment. She's 100% in competition with her, Luisa has recently been showing her fitness routine, a roller session as well so guess what? Luxey lux, who doesn't care, shows herself doing a roller session and in her gym gear, and my god she liked herself in that Pilates outfit, sucking her stomach in!

• Haha

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I don’t like her house at all , so sterile and unhomely , you remember in 90’s films when they had the heroin or lead living in an ultra modern glass , white and chrome house , white leather 😂😂......exactly what it reminds me of looks extremely dated!! Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t say no to living in it! Just not my taste at all!!!
I reckon she will struggle to sell so much nicer in that area and at better price!

Can’t believe she’s selling the MLM as a subscription then shoves in at the end oh we can book holidays too - like she’s just remembered it’s supposed to be a travel agency 😂 I’ll be honest, she does make it sound convincing.

• Haha

Debbie83

During the flowers story today you could hear Aspen in the background screaming her head off.
How can she just blatantly ignore it to carry on talking shit instead of seeing what’s the matter with her child?!

• Angry

Saps

I usually don’t really mind her BUT this chat about travelling is utterly ridiculous! She is NOT travelling she is on holiday (and a lovely holiday at that) they aren’t going anywhere they go to the mall and the spa!

RDay

Chatty Member
Well maybe if our government banned them from coming back or enforced them to quarantine we would be covid secure like good old Dubai?

Libbub

VIP Member
I don’t not one bit....she knew exactly what she was signing up for marrying a city banker! It’s not like she hasn’t got the money to go ....she just wants the lifestyle the money all the trappings her life come with...he is a twat but she is also 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this. Despite what she may claim she's all about appearances. She sold her soul to the devil🤷🏼‍♀️. He was everything she wanted and she secured her place ASAP. Pre wedding pregnancy, 3 more in quick succession, meal ticket sorted. Downside? She needs to maintain her looks to keep that hubby interested.

TippleTopple

Chatty Member
Didn't she suddenly say that Dubai isn't her favourite place? Thought she loved it!!

Is it because 'all of the UK are in her hotel' that she suddenly doesn't feel special or noticed? Rach, people have been going Dubai for years and years for heat and 5 star living, nothing else!

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Oh. My. God. This is so embarrassing. She’ll be deleting all that in the morning.

also what project could require her to come off insta for a few weeks - travelling when not supposed to maybe?