Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RDay

Chatty Member
3-2-1 and she's back in the room 😂

Definitely had a feeling off from the old man about her drunken rants.

Did she say it's going to be horrible when the kids go back? She hasn't stopped moaning about home schooling them whilst trying to work, because she's a busy working mumma (did she mention that she works?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She will be making a minimum of £10k gross per month. 4 star monthly bonus of £3500 + £3 for everyone in her downline per month = £4500 minimum plus one off payment of £35 per direct sign up and £16 for each sign up in her direct down line. Plus I’m sure I read there is another bonus they get on top of that........
On holiday sales it can be up to 10-15% on comission plus anyone under her who makes comission she also gets a kick back off what they make too. There is no decent money to be made being just an agent, you have to be a rep/pyramid builder to make the real money.
I feel really sad for people who actually went to college and trained to be agents as these twats are making a mockery of the industry!!!
It’s like a big cult and they all just convince each other it’s all ok to con these people out of money 😕🙄

Ls6901

Chatty Member
Wow just watched
How aggressive was that? Firstly, telling us she did controlled crying for all her babies😔😔.

Then how it's not ok to be jealous of people on holiday? Firstly like someone else said its the rule breaking people hate but also she's never gone without. So how does she know how hard it is to stay positive & not feel hard done by when all these z listers who haven't done a day's work in their lives are in dubai and some hardworking families are using food banks and worried about paying for heating.

That baby crying so she can finish chatting rubbish. Then the cock block 😷

And lastly Rach you didn't home school your kids last time so don't lie and say you will be this time!
She is vile trash and doesn't deserve those lovely kids.

• Heart
I doubt he’ll get in trouble for it. He’s too senior, makes too much money for them, it’s being going on years plus he’s not doing anything wrong is he?
You’d be surprised. He’s client facing isn’t he? And there’s always people below, just as able. No one is indispensable in the City it’s a dog eat dog world.

Fionag1980

Haha she’s been reading here, subtle mentioning of the apartment they own being ‘rented out’

Libbub

VIP Member
Oh the irony!! She feels like the world's worst mum cos she couldn't lavish her child with expensive over the top experiences, sleepovers and gifts but feels nothing for calling a baby a "cock block" and leaving a child to cry while she goes off on a rant into her phone. Feels nothing that she dragged her kids to the Maldives and onto dubai for weeks so they completely missed Christmas. Give your head a wobble Rach, you got your priorities all wrong.!

Oh and let's not forget giving her kids kama sutra gummies and cackling away trying to get them to describe what they see.... She doesn't feel bad about that does she....

FlameIce

Chatty Member
She just whinges all the time and she’s so lucky to have a husband who works, the large house, healthy children, more holidays than most.

LividLalji

VIP Member
She advertised that thing a year or two ago so clearly doesn’t work if she’s still trying to promote it as if it’s new.

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
I think he’s had an affair before. She decided to forgive him. He’s probably told the side chick he is staying for the kids. She gets a DM saying he’s up to no good and because she’s drunk she’s kicked off and got herself upset because he’s done it before. She’s probably threatened to take him to the cleaners if they split up. So for everyone it works that they stay together “for the family” but really it’s just one big unhappy marriage.

Mejustme

VIP Member
Someone must have messaged her and told her to stop repeating herself, she thinks they mean life or content ..god she's thick 😂

• Haha
Can you imagine shaks colleagues? Undoubtedly they follow her or dip in and out to see the latest drama. Her whole life/tits/bald patches/olive oiled vagina/latest cheating scandal is all over insta. They've all seen it too. How does he manage that?
Laugh behind his back. But this type of overstating could bite him on the bum. Social
Media has lost people jobs. The shit she shares does not fit the narrative of a MD of a corporate bank division. He’d be better to rein her in before he gets into trouble for it.

Libbub

VIP Member
Seems the ex BFF is in dubai! Difference being she hasn't shown hardly any of it. If that was Rach she'd be ramming it firmly down people's throats.

Those Q&A's........ Obviously the majority are from the very few friends she has, and christ they eborimg and cringe. It's all just an opportunity to brag! Like she knows loads of famous people. 😂😂😂😂😂 She's fantasising again.

I’ve just heard that Portugal have banned visitors from non EU countries 🤔 that can be the only place they are going on HOLIDAY?! I’ll await the travel journalists insightful view on that....

• Haha