Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh how convenient, take a few weeks break so she can get nanny jojo in and not have to hide the fact she's there. Looking after one baby has brought her down so how did she raise 3 others...... Answer..... She didn't!! The bloody nanny did. If you're gonna take a break then duck off, stop trying to get your inbox full of the old "oh Rach don't go" messages. You'd be forgotten about in a nano second you absolute nause!

Reactions: 8
I guarantee she will take a break when ever it is Luisa moves into her bleeping stupid big mansion

Reactions: 3
She has deleted those posts from last night. And todays celeb gossip round up was odd.

What gets my goat is these influencers making bad decisions and saying people are either jealous or "they would if they could".

I can and I haven't. My partners employer has an office space in Dubai and half his office moved to Dubai to live freely. We could have and chose not to and easily could have while school is closed. When some of his colleagues came home mid December xmas they all tested positive for covid while back in the UK and had spread it around the UK office wreaking havoc (fortunately my partner is working from home).

We could go there on holiday or to live there for a while on the basis of "working" but we chose not to. Because we aren't irresponsible.

Those hair extensions are bloody awful 😱
Was just gonna say, she looks rough as a badgers arse today, that hair is horrendous. What in the world has she done to it.? Que the bouncy towie blow dry 😂😂😂.......

Also "we would if we could" comment re going to dubai?........ Sorry Rach I can and I haven't so don't judge everyone by your own low standards.

Reactions: 5
The trouble with countries like Dubai is they probably wouldn't announce it if they had a bad problem.
They passed a law that if it got to a certain temperature then people didn't have to work, then they fiddled the temperature figures so it never reached that number.
Their treatment of immigrant workers is absolutely appalling.

She also needs to get someone to sort out that lip filler migration. It's horrendous

"look at my lovely flat stomach everyone, I'm pretending to do pilates but I really want you all to tell me how flat my mum tum is.... thanks" 💋💅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.