Luxefamily5 #4 “Collect memories not things”, whilst flashing Louboutins and diamond rings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she was on one today wasn't she?

Obviously not happy to be left in her 2 bed council flat luxury home with four children to contend with.
And having to run her business too, whilst her key worker (????) husband helps the country get back on its feet.

I would love to know what Shak thinks about the baby being left to scream while she preaches on her incredible platform to her followers. Giving the children Kama Sutra sweets and referring to her sweet baby as a cock block?
She really must be great in bed for him to put up with that behaviour. How classy
She really had a tantrum on Instagram today didn’t she. It was embarrassing to watch.

Reactions: 3
New lows today - her ranting at the phone and patting baby’s leg harshly, baby left crying out, kids eating those vile jelly sweets, that song while her sweet little baby sleeps. Not funny in the slightest Rach.

Reactions: 8
Wow just watched
How aggressive was that? Firstly, telling us she did controlled crying for all her babies😔😔.

Then how it's not ok to be jealous of people on holiday? Firstly like someone else said its the rule breaking people hate but also she's never gone without. So how does she know how hard it is to stay positive & not feel hard done by when all these z listers who haven't done a day's work in their lives are in dubai and some hardworking families are using food banks and worried about paying for heating.

That baby crying so she can finish chatting rubbish. Then the cock block 😷

And lastly Rach you didn't home school your kids last time so don't lie and say you will be this time!
She is vile trash and doesn't deserve those lovely kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Noticed a few empty wine bottles by the sink this morning Shak must drink a lot as we know Racheal says she doesn’t 😉
Housekeeper hadn’t arrived by then !

Nanny jo jo has been doing some activities with the kids and she posts it on her Instagram yet Rach makes out she’s doing it all !!

Reactions: 7
Have just watched since reading all the comments on here.....Awful in the extreme. Laughing at your children's innocence really is dreadful and the background song playing whilst little Aspen sleeps is really sad. The whole thing is depressing frankly. She has been blessed with beautiful children and one day they will say to her that all they really remember about her when they were growing up is that she was always talking into her phone rather than to them. 🙁

Have just watched since reading all the comments on here.....Awful in the extreme. Laughing at your children's innocence really is dreadful and the background song playing whilst little Aspen sleeps is really sad. The whole thing is depressing frankly. She has been blessed with beautiful children and one day they will say to her that all they really remember about her when they were growing up is that she was always talking into her phone rather than to them. 🙁
Yeh she says she does this as like a memory journal to look back on one day. Nice memories for the kids to watch back eh!

Reactions: 4
Yeh she says she does this as like a memory journal to look back on one day. Nice memories for the kids to watch back eh!
Seriously wtf was she on yesterday?! If that’s what she’s like when she’s by herself it’s better that they do have the nanny!

She is very erratic. I actually think she's on something - maybe fat burners (I did wonder how she suddenly lost the weight and she was acting erratic at the time).
Rach - FYI; travel businesses are no longer. Stop this pyramid scheme and use this time to look after your children and be someone they can look up to.

• Heart
I can’t believe I missed her rant. Funnily enough the nurse mum was slagging off people on holidays. They follow each other I think...

Reactions: 3
Now she's giving it about 5 year olds having crappy birthdays and how awful it all is!

This from the woman who spent Christmas in Dubai! She's just back ffs! Her daughter had a birthday there. Now, today, she feels like an awful Mother. Fucken pleeeeeessssseeeee! Could she be any more annoying!

Not a duck given about no Santa in Dubai, they had Santa come on New Year's Eve. Fucken absolute stoater of a bleep baring her shoulder and preening into her phone. Just an utter bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Both my daughters had birthdays in lockdown and I made sure they had the best day !

The Christmas these kids had was awful !
She just doesn’t want to put any effort into the kids lives whatsoever !!

Just interested in looking at herself on her phone and loving the sound of her own voice !!

The shoulder move was funny - oh am I not showing my shoulder???

She feels guilty because her little boy didn't have thousands of presents around him, that is her justification for a great birthday. She is materialistic and wants her children to be the same so it probably throws her when a 5 year old is happy with an empty loo roll.

Oh the irony!! She feels like the world's worst mum cos she couldn't lavish her child with expensive over the top experiences, sleepovers and gifts but feels nothing for calling a baby a "cock block" and leaving a child to cry while she goes off on a rant into her phone. Feels nothing that she dragged her kids to the Maldives and onto dubai for weeks so they completely missed Christmas. Give your head a wobble Rach, you got your priorities all wrong.!

Oh and let's not forget giving her kids kama sutra gummies and cackling away trying to get them to describe what they see.... She doesn't feel bad about that does she....

Can you imagine if a young girl who lives in a council flat lets say (I live in A council house so no judgments from me!) but rach and her “new money” plastic gold digging mates would probably be the first to comment if she left her baby crying screaming whilst posing into the camera! I truly feel just because she has money that’s her exuse to act like a head 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if a young girl who lives in a council flat lets say (I live in A council house so no judgments from me!) but rach and her “new money” plastic gold digging mates would probably be the first to comment if she left her baby crying screaming whilst posing into the camera! I truly feel just because she has money that’s her exuse to act like a head 24/7
This was exactly my point earlier in thread. A lower income parent living in a different type of house, behaving as she does, would be judged for it far more harshly.

Reactions: 12
She made her kids eat karma sutra sweets and asked them to DESCRIBE what they see? What the fuckkkk surely someone will see that and report to social services

Reactions: 5
I felt so bad for wee Aspen when she was playing that bleeping song...what a tool! As for leaving her to scream while she was pouting to the camera..well she's well used to that since she did controlled crying with the other 3 :(

Reactions: 5
Shak must be back bet she’s awfully quiet. Maybe one of his banker colleagues have brought to his attention the gummy bear thing. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I also saw on her ex BFF's IG (LZ) that she has gone to warmer climates until Spring and sold her house....bet Rach is livid!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.