Luxefamily5 #2 From Playboy bunny to fake plastic mummy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Goes on Instagram to tell us she’s putting her phone away and not going on Instagram whilst holding her phone writing out a really long post on Instagram 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
“A few weeks left” - there in black and white so I still just can’t understand why she was talking about having a sweep! Strange lady.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She said she only came back on to wish her bestie a happy birthday.... why didn’t she just text or call her... oh I forget everything for the gram 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just in case everyone totally forgot all about her 😂😂😂😂😂

And let's not forget she used to gush about luissa in that way as well..... "love ya babe..... You're my bestie forever and ever.... Bestest friend in the whole world"........ Look how they hate each other now🤣

Reactions: 2
She’s back again and showing pictures of the kids and what they have been up to but failing to mention it’s actually the Nanny who is doing all this ! Nanny jo jo has her own Instagram and has been taking the kids out and doing activities with them all week !!

Wtf she said 8 days away from having baby then 2h later says 5 days then says 4 days I’m so confused.

Not buying that those are strip lashes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
New nails also. If you look at the ones in her kitchen they are so short. The ones in her car have been extended a little. Her roots aren't looking that bad either dispite Being in lockdown for so long

Reactions: 1
She is a joke this women , literally Different due date every other day!! Says she would be off til baby is here......but no one needs her daily dose of arse licking from her brainwashed followers

She's a lying sneaky witch. She's had her lashes and her nails done. 100%. Hope her "huns" and "babes" can see what a faker she is. Just come clean Rach.

She's a lying sneaky witch. She's had her lashes and her nails done. 100%. Hope her "huns" and "babes" can see what a faker she is. Just come clean Rach.
Looks like she’s topped up her Botox and lip fillers too.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.