LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Rachael - I’m a follower good luck finding me amongst your 90k so I can definitely still gossip about you

And now we know why stopping feeding, so can have tattoo brows

Reactions: 7
Hmm, you see it's not black or white is it, I like following Rachael, and will continue to follow her. But I have commented on here about how I don't like mlms. The world isn't divided into nice people and arseholes.

I haven't 'gossiped' about her, insulted her, speculated about her, talked about her appearance etc. I dont really agree with doing that to be honest. But I have written posts on here and I don't see why I shouldn't. If I messaged her personally and said 'please don't continue with the mlm, it's an exploitative business model', she'd block me!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Hmm interesting 🧐 So is she going to inbox all the accounts that she obviously brought ??
Hi Racheal we are still here ! 👋
Mrs Meldrum went private but there are hundreds of pages on her 😂

Reactions: 5
She is so transparent - obviously hit a nerve that Shak's work should be notified. If there's nothing to hide and it's legit she wouldn't have responded in the way she has.

Reactions: 7
If she gave up the MLM then her account would be watchable.
I do think it's sad when you can't put pictures up of your children in case any dirty old men are looking. But, I guess that is the World we live in now and you do need to be very careful what you post. I never post anything about my children online, just not worth the risk imo.
I bet she has loads to spill on Luisa though, would love to hear the tea on that one 😂

Does anyone follow The Willis Home? Rey Willis - shes Also doing this online travel stuff. Sounds so dodgy!

Reactions: 1
I don’t know about PTWM. I don’t follow them

Rachael said yesterday on stories that the travel company reached out to her, to sign her up as an agent. Presumably because they know she has lots of clueless wannabe followers, who see her lifestyle on Instagram and think they can have the same. She will have lots of people working under her (her “team” as she always calls it) that she will make money off. The bait she always uses with her followers is that she gets upgrades and freebies as she is a registered travel agent - maybe that’s true but also..... surely everyone would register as a travel agent if it were that easy! I bet you there is training you have to complete that costs money, or you have to pay some sort of retainer for your license and you probably don’t make any of that money back unless you’re booking a lot of holidays for friends and family. Basically I would love to hear from someone who Is making a living off this who a) doesn’t have a rich husband or are independently wealthy, and b) doesn’t have thousands of followers. Maybe Rachael does save/make money on the holidays she goes on? But the average person does not go away 4+ times a year and stay in luxury 5 star resorts.

anyways, this tale is as old as time. Pyramid schemes have been around in their various forms for many many years. Instagram and facebook are just the new way to get people in with irresistible photos of travel And holidays.
Ive been a (REAL) travel agent for 27 years did all exams do trainings sit behind a desk book people face to face im telling you 100% there is no way she was moved to the top of the list becuase shes a pretend travel agent and she doesnt get free upgrades off it either its either being rude and asking for one or falling lucky its all a scam pyramid system do not book with them.
I work for one of the best uk airlines and we get so many privileges whats she us saying you get is utter bollocks i bloody hate liars!

Well, I know investment bankers are a bunch of selfish cunts but I would have thought they need to have some standards. Especially at the level Shak is at.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ive been a (REAL) travel agent for 27 years did all exams do trainings sit behind a desk book people face to face im telling you 100% there is no way she was moved to the top of the list becuase shes a pretend travel agent and she doesnt get free upgrades off it either its either being rude and asking for one or falling lucky its all a scam pyramid system do not book with them.
I work for one of the best uk airlines and we get so many privileges whats she us saying you get is utter bollocks i bloody hate liars!
I know she spouts total rubbish about the travel stuff !!

Reactions: 1
The thing that scared me the most was her on the running machine with Aspen in the baby carrier. Is she really that bleeping stupid. One tiny slip and that’s it for poor Aspen

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well, I know investment bankers are a bunch of selfish cunts but I would have thought they need to have some standards. Especially at the level Shak is at.
I always think he was stupid and got her pregnant so due to his family they had a speedy Vegas wedding thats why she claims her baby was born early at 36 weeks and tells everyone 'we concieved on our wedding night😍' giving just enough gap for her story to sound real 🤣 I mean I could be reaching but it all seems a bit odd rich guy who likes to go to places like the PB mansion he met a girl in the playboy mansion and just had to rush to marry her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I always think he was stupid and got her pregnant so due to his family they had a speedy Vegas wedding thats why she claims her baby was born early at 36 weeks and tells everyone 'we concieved on our wedding night😍' giving just enough gap for her story to sound real 🤣 I mean I could be reaching but it all seems a bit odd rich guy who likes to go to places like the PB mansion he met a girl in the playboy mansion and just had to rush to marry her 🤷🏼‍♀️
Definitely a gunshot wedding and if that's the case they didn't really know each other at all. It seems that when she realises he'll start thinking about it, she gets pregnant again. It's the only way she can keep him.

Reactions: 6
Anyone noticed that LZ gets a new PT or Pilates instructor and Rach follows suit? I guess it’s a small world they live in 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Moans about pedos seeing her kid so makes profile private, only to change her profile picture which is always public to a pic of her kid posing in a swimming costume 🤢 she is sick!!!!!!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.