LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck?

Mummy never tried because you weren’t worth it?

She’s actually abhorrent. That one statement has the ability to negatively impact so many women’s mental health. All for the sake of her trying to sell her worthless MLM for £142. That’s an incredibly shady tactic and I just hope her followers see through it. But I fear a lot won’t and will scrape together the money because they’re terrified that society may view them as not doing enough for their children. 😡
444B5833-2138-4AA0-869D-5466D9B38C0B.png

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Unbelievable
How bleeping low can she get? She's not going out to work to put food on the table is she?

She is conning vulnerable women so her daughter can walk around in £300 Balenciaga trainers.

I'm absolutely gobsmacked that she portrays herself as this hardworking independent woman Who is such a role model to her children. Does anyone on here know of anyone who is making money from this scheme? And does she think her children will look up to her when they are older because of this?

Shaks colleagues must laugh their heads off at this nonsense.

Reactions: 8
That statement really fucked me off 😡😡

What the duck?

Mummy never tried because you weren’t worth it?

She’s actually abhorrent. That one statement has the ability to negatively impact so many women’s mental health. All for the sake of her trying to sell her worthless MLM for £142. That’s an incredibly shady tactic and I just hope her followers see through it. But I fear a lot won’t and will scrape together the money because they’re terrified that society may view them as not doing enough for their children. 😡 View attachment 256972
She’s just hired herself some office space to look like she actually bleeping doing something 😡

Reactions: 2
She's properly drunk the kool aid. Or she's just a massive liar and doesn't give a tit. Probably the latter. Her husband earns more than enough money to keep the family comfortably. Why has she got it into her head that the stupid mlm scam is so important for her kids' futures?

Reactions: 3
She's not hardworking 😂😂😂😂 that's the funniest thing I've heard today. She's rented some office space so she can escape the kids, who incidentally will be left with paid staff, or at private school, and pretend to work. She's never done a day's hard work in her life. She's a fraud. Numbers must be really down for the old travel scam so she's resorting to mum shaming to get her quoter of recruits. She's full of tit.

She hasnt hired the office space either its a new members club and its has a working space you pay a membership fee and monthly fee and then you can go there etc....she isnt even trying to hide where is it! Luiza is going there too!

That statement really fucked me off 😡😡

She’s just hired herself some office space to look like she actually bleeping doing something 😡

She hasnt hired the office space either its a new members club and its has a working space you pay a membership fee and monthly fee and then you can go there etc....she isnt even trying to hide where is it! Luiza is going there too!
Yes I’ve been there it’s pretty but a weird place I don’t really get what it’s trying to be. It’s a hotel, wedding venue, members club etc etc I guess maybe rival soho house? Silly to have shared so many times where she’ll be working as much as I don’t like her it seems a personal security risk when no doubt there will be some men following her, or crazy women for that matter.

She made a big deal about having a private account a few weeks ago.....it isn’t private!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s making out like she’s a nurse saving lives or a teacher. She sits on her arse flogging a dream. Sorry I don’t work but I also don’t have a cleaner or a nanny. I do every school run, I clean my house top to bottom, take care of ever childcare responsibility and keep us all alive.

Reactions: 9
Lazy arse witch just doesn’t want to be at home for her kids. Easier to pay someone else to do it.

Reactions: 6
So shes making out she “has” to go to work when all she’s doing is escaping the kids and the baby ! Can she not spend time with the kids when she gets back instead of pouting for the camera ! I honestly couldn’t imagine interacting with my children whilst holding a phone with one hand filming it ! 🙄

Reactions: 4
"that's the problem with the UK, we'll secretly go".........tell you what Rach, if you don't like it in the UK then duck off. The problems not with the UK, the problem is with you who obviously at some point has "secretly" done something with your kids and they just suggested you do it again.

"that's the problem with the UK, we'll secretly go".........tell you what Rach, if you don't like it in the UK then duck off. The problems not with the UK, the problem is with you who obviously at some point has "secretly" done something with your kids and they just suggested you do it again.
What did I miss?

Reactions: 1
Such a hypocrite. Also govt request is for people to work from home if they can but she’s swanning off to a private members club 3 times a week for a “job” that has a USP of work from home. Once again do as I say not as I do. Fine for her to be swanning around U.K. on staycations and then sending her daughter into school after being sick, carrying on sending her kids to school when she was clearly sick herself and no mention of a test. But the problem is with the rest of the U.K. not her. Entitled.

Reactions: 8
What did I miss?
While she was lounging on the bed her daughter says "we'll secretly go" as in they will go secretly to grandma's for Xmas. Rach says "this is the problem with the UK,("we'll secretly go") , we can't secretly go"........

Reactions: 4
While she was lounging on the bed her daughter says "we'll secretly go" as in they will go secretly to grandma's for Xmas. Rach says "this is the problem with the UK,("we'll secretly go") , we can't secretly go"........
But I bet she does secretly go.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.