LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have four kids and if we are ever walking to breakfast in a hotel (very rarely these days!) it involves a lot of grabbing hands, calling to kids, trying not to bash the buggy off the doors, dropping crayons etc etc. Definitely no calm walking and filming it. Where did the pram go?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have four kids and if we are ever walking to breakfast in a hotel (very rarely these days!) it involves a lot of grabbing hands, calling to kids, trying not to bash the buggy off the doors, dropping crayons etc etc. Definitely no calm walking and filming it. Where did the pram go?!
Where’s the baby 🤔

Reactions: 1
I would say that amount includes the bonuses and likely his bonus makes up more than half of his income. Standard in any finance job.

She said about moving “up” the property ladder so maybe he is earning more than that now hence they ready to move on. I’m mainly basing my estimate on their house and lifestyle but he could be pocketing income into investments and actually they spend conservatively. Or on the other hand they could be living on finance and credit it’s hard to know.

Their area is very expensive they could have a much nicer house for the same amount of money if they doing horizontal move. If I had that house budget I would never pick that road. She mentioned her horrid neighbour before and one thing money can afford you is not having to deal with neighbours!

I think the Instagram stuff is because she obviously has insecurities. Obsession with the way she looks is apparent and being a singer/dancer she would have had dreams of fame. This is the next best thing. Likes from strangers and trying show a semblance of a glamorous lifestyle for adoration!
I think she's the nightmare neighbour actually. I bet they'll be more than happy to see the back of the lalji's! She won't be getting any sorry to see you go pressies that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
The thing that bothered me before I unfollowed the silly bleep way more than the preening, the pouting and the filthy nails was that she was so self absorbed she never once made an effort to subtitle her stories for her followers with hearing impairments/disabilities.

I thought oh that lime wood hotel looked quite nice... was planning a nice weekend break with hubby in November ....so I had a little look.....well miss knob head fails to inform the bastard price .....ranging from £790 to £2500 for two bleeping nights!!!!!!!! Room bloody only........Her cottage was the latter!!!! As if in this climate people can afford this ....as they say the rich get richer!! With everything going on in regards to Covid and the economy I’d feel like an an absolute bell end bragging about a stay such as this ....it does leave a really bad taste! I’m all for enjoying the finer things in life and enjoy what you have worked for ....but then there is her who just loves being the center of attention and look at me ....desperate old hag 😂😂😂😂

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I know she pretends to be a 'travel agent' and so is making out she's giving us all a review, but I find it a bit odd that she's going into so much detail about a one night stay in a hotel. We've all stayed in a hotel before. We know what it's like!

Reactions: 4
I have to say as an alternative view, I don’t think that they’re an unusual banking couple at all. As well as his earnings I suspect he has multiple investments and probably made a lot on previous house purchases which accounts for quite a lot of their asset wealth (ie I have a friend who isn’t as senior as shak but has kept every (London) property he’s bought since 21 so at 45 owns 7 London properties plus his own country pile. (Obviously gets the rental income too)

What *really* surprises me about her, and I wonder if she ever thinks similarly, is just how pedestrian and predictable It all is. When she was younger she wanted fame and glamour and made some, albeit lightweight, moves towards that. Now she’s a bankers wife living in the suburbs with 4 children. It’s SO TYPICAL it’s untrue 😭

Reactions: 5
I can't believe what an obnoxious vile woman she is...... Gloating at the fact her husband is "demanding" and that he made the hotel bring an air conditioning unit to the room..... So what!...... So bleeping what!!....... That smirk..... Lapping it up because her (w) banker husband is difficult. She's disgusting.

Reactions: 6
I can't believe what an obnoxious vile woman she is...... Gloating at the fact her husband is "demanding" and that he made the hotel bring an air conditioning unit to the room..... So what!...... So bleeping what!!....... That smirk..... Lapping it up because her (w) banker husband is difficult. She's disgusting.
It’s the attitude that because they have money that gives them some sort of right to treat working people like tit with their demanding. He’s a prick.

Reactions: 8
It’s the attitude that because they have money that gives them some sort of right to treat working people like tit with their demanding. He’s a prick.
It's new money. If they had grown up around money and money people they would NEVER treat any badly just cos they've got a few quid in their pocket. It's disgusting! I remember when I used to wait tables as a student and have never forgotten that. I don't have to wait tables now and I don't treat people like tit either.

Reactions: 4
The idea that old money is genteel and respectful of all is just some claptrap PR from the aristocracy to the peasants to make them compliant. Posh people are as rude as anyone else.
I’m glad people like Shak are making a living off them, at least he’s worked for it.<gets off revolution soapbox >

Reactions: 7
I don’t get her at all. Moaning that there’s no social distancing @ pepper pig world so why put you and your young family at risk just for the gram. Moaning that “Boris” has cancelled Christmas, it’s because idiots like you hun go for unnecessary days out

Reactions: 8
I don’t get her at all. Moaning that there’s no social distancing @ pepper pig world so why put you and your young family at risk just for the gram. Moaning that “Boris” has cancelled Christmas, it’s because idiots like you hun go for unnecessary days out
Yeh I can’t stand when people are dismayed that places are busy in the middle of pandemic, yet they’ve gone there themselves. Everyone seems to think they can go to these places and enjoy the peace and quiet, do as I say not as I do

Reactions: 5
And she’s said all along this time she wasn’t interested in loosing baby weight straight away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.