LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw her post about how she can’t wait to for the kids to go back to school as she’s so exhausted 😴 ! But failing to mention she’s had the Nanny and a housekeeper etc the whole time ! Don’t her followers think about where the kids are all day as Racheal never does anything with them ! I don’t care about her having a Nanny but trying to be relatable to people who actually have looked after their kids the entire lockdown time is ridiculous !

Reactions: 6
She really should be ashamed of herself. Still working on vulnerable women and scamming them - shame on you Rach!!! Hopefully it will come crashing down on you very soon.

Never see his parents there :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I think how it’s hilarious she is still saying how she doesn’t know how little aspie is sleeping through .....erm she isn’t it’s because the night nanny is bleeping there !!!! 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
I can see why she never really shows her full body - she looks so 'squashed' on the PT's videos. Totally different to what she edits.

Luxe really doesn't know how to relate to anyone does she? Should she go high end or ordinary Mum? Obvs she can't pull off ordinary because of the paid help.

Reactions: 1
I can see why she never really shows her full body - she looks so 'squashed' on the PT's videos. Totally different to what she edits.
Just shows ya what a bit of clever editing and filters can do. I think clothes wise she def is dressing better since aspen. She usually goes for the slutty cheap hooker look, I mean no one follows her for her sense of fashion that's for sure, but lately she's had some nice dresses on. There's been a change in her but maybe it's because she's that bit bigger she realises it's a def no no.

I used to follow or watch this woman (don't know which) someone sent me her way for potty training advice which was good, but I was confused by her saying she didn't know what she was doing when she clearly had 2 older kids 🤔🤷‍♀️. Anyhow, the account then went private, I'm pretty sure I asked to follow, nothing happened, I asked again, got let in. I've gone back to watch her stories today and I've been booted out again. Mistake?? I've given up, I don't really give a crap about the stupid bimbo.

Bless her, it ain’t so easy once you’re over 40, you don’t just snap back. I reckon she’s pushing herself too hard. She either gulped her dinner down before everyone else last night or she ate very little. I suspect it’s the latter.

What the hell is she doing with the hand weights and trotting around facing the wrong way on the treadmill? Any decent PT would know that’s just an accident waiting to happen, especially if it’s being posted all over Instagram. Idiot .

I can't stand the way she says things twice, I said I can't stand the way she says things twice 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t understand how it’s the same person in the exercise Story versus the painfully thin look at how thin I am after just having a baby pictures from the other week ! She looks ever so umpa lumpa in the latest story

Reactions: 5
I can’t understand how it’s the same person in the exercise Story versus the painfully thin look at how thin I am after just having a baby pictures from the other week ! She looks ever so umpa lumpa in the latest story
Umpa lumpa - wish I had thought of that :ROFLMAO:

I'm surprised she has a PT, doesn't seem her thing considering she always says she hates the gym or any kind of exercise (even though they have a built in one). She looks so awkward. It feels as though she is still competing with LZ.

Or could be a case of realising the weight won't simply fall off by not eating once you're over 40!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.