LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m starting to think she makes a lots of these Sharon troll things up ! 🤔
It’s like she has one content list and just rotates it ?
1.Get Vag out
2.Edit myself painfully thin
3.Breasfeeding post to make me more relatable
4.Troll posts for the sympathy
5.Fake holiday savings scam business
6.Holidays which she can’t go on atm
7.Sucks fingers
8.Sucks fingers
Yep seen it all numerous times 💤 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't take criticism that's her problem and that's why she's never had a proper job in her entire adult life. She hates anyone questioning her, she thinks she's top dog and is happy to spew her opinion and advice on the general public daily but would never ever be able to take it being given to her. She's a know it all.

Reactions: 4
1.Get Vag out
7.Sucks fingers
8.Sucks fingers
Fake tits. Sham marriage.

• Haha
1.Get Vag out
7.Sucks fingers
8.Sucks fingers

Agreed, very repetitious with zero content. Absolute yawn fest.

Reactions: 3
Think she needs go back to “colege” to learn how to spell
What? The lovely non middle aged non fat ass, motivated and highly educated journalist Rach? Spelled something wrong? Surely not! She's a journalist you know? Has she mentioned that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is why she keeps having babies if she hates the baby weight so much. The same goes for her lack of parenting. Why keep having children 🤷‍♀️
Exactly!! She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body!! She knows other people will just look after them. All she cares about it how she looks and material things. Why shak settled wit her I’ll never know

Reactions: 2
Exactly!! She hasn’t got a maternal bone in her body!! She knows other people will just look after them. All she cares about it how she looks and material things. Why shak settled wit her I’ll never know
I do get your point but remember Shak met her when HE visited the playboy mansion. He could earn all the money in the World but I wouldn't want to be married to a sleaze like that. I bet his parents are so happy with his choice of wife and mother to his children. I would love to know what his colleagues think 🤔

I do get your point but remember Shak met her when HE visited the playboy mansion. He could earn all the money in the World but I wouldn't want to be married to a sleaze like that. I bet his parents are so happy with his choice of wife and mother to his children. I would love to know what his colleagues think 🤔
I think I’ve read on here a few people who are in the same circles, I don’t think they were complimentary if I recall correctly 🥴

Does anyone else follow nanny? She had Aspen today... so much for tomorrow being the first time!

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow nanny? She had Aspen today... so much for tomorrow being the first time!
I thought she had to work a couple of weeks ago so that was the first time she left Aspie? I can’t keep up with the tit she comes out with. 🤦🏼‍♀️

I thought she had to work a couple of weeks ago so that was the first time she left Aspie? I can’t keep up with the tit she comes out with. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yup exactly, along with trips to supermarket where spoken from car and her spa day when had brows etc done.

What I don’t understand is why she keeps having babies if she hates the baby weight so much. The same goes for her lack of parenting. Why keep having children 🤷‍♀️
Her meal ticket. Even if Shak decided to trade her in for a younger model she'd be set for many years financially with 4 kids in tow. Also it means she gets at least another 4 years at home pouting and preening into her phone. What she's gonna do after that god only knows. My guess is it won't be long before she'll be promoting her daughters. Think poundshop kris jenner 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Her meal ticket. Even if Shak decided to trade her in for a younger model she'd be set for many years financially with 4 kids in tow. Also it means she gets at least another 4 years at home pouting and preening into her phone. What she's gonna do after that god only knows. My guess is it won't be long before she'll be promoting her daughters. Think poundshop kris jenner 😂😂
For definite these four children will the "sold" on the internet. She loves herself too much to push them yet, but give it a year or so and she will.

She has turned off comments on all those stories saying its her first time out...think she is getting called up on her lies!

• Haha
At least the kids have been having fun with the Nanny over the last few weeks whilst Racheal claims to be such a busy mum 🙄

Also this is how she is getting full nights sleep!! My 4 month old is up 2/3 times a night but oh no aspie apparently at 3 months is going 9 hours!!!! What a crock of tit ....night nanny is there ..... sick really as this is the most exhausting time of my life yet the most rewarding looking up at my babies big green eyes at 2 am , the best bonding I personally feel!!!

she was obviously so spooked by us talking about her scam business on here that she locked her account. Then couldn’t bear not to have it public (because she needs the attention). So she’s set up a separate travel scam account, that is locked, so we can’t as easily see what she’s up to! She can reel people in with the dream insta life, then send all the weak/stupid ones over to the locked account to get scammed! Hi Rachael 👋🏼 Nice to know you are so obsessively reading here.

also.... she doesn’t know why they didn’t go to Portugal??? What?? If you were meant to go to portugal and then cancelled surely you would have a reason??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.