LuxeFamily #3 The baby slipped out early like a bar of soap getting big she couldn’t cope

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth is she flashing her vadge on the internet? She’s a Mother and Wife yet still cries out for attention. How desperately insecure 😟

Reactions: 1
I think she was trying to insinuate that Jasmin would be putting herself out there to be criticised by unhappy bints on tattle life. Trying to make a dig at this thread πŸ™„ love how much it bothers her

Exactly she’s hardly been out feeding in public and she also combi feeds so if not comfortable use the bottle when out.
Oh haha I got the wrong end of the stick. Thanks for explaining. You know if being a bint means you speak out against lieing scamming narcissists then I'm a bint loud and proud. I'll take that all day long.

Reactions: 6
I’m a week behind her- 9 weeks PP and look like utter tit, posts like that can seriously effect other mums!
I can make you feel better - I’m still trying to lose the baby weight from my son.. born in 2005! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ don’t sweat it, enjoy being with your baby, she’s not normal also she has an army of helpers which is normal people don’t have. X

I think she was trying to insinuate that Jasmin would be putting herself out there to be criticised by unhappy bints on tattle life. Trying to make a dig at this thread πŸ™„ love how much it bothers her

Exactly she’s hardly been out feeding in public and she also combi feeds so if not comfortable use the bottle when out.
Rach needs to stop googling herself!!!!

Reactions: 4
I think she struggles for content so thinks up these scenarios about breastfeeding in the loos for sympathy ! Yes lovely special time with your daughter πŸ™„ You cant put your phone away for 3 minutes ! We have a rule no phones at the table and even more so if eating out that way we can give our children the attention they deserve !!

Reactions: 3
She has massively edited herself to look thin - great work Rach! Go and make all the new mothers feel like crap intentionally.

I bloody hope she doesn't feed in the toilet. Surely not, she's had 4 babies now and puts breastfeeding on her public Instagram all the time! I breastfed my baby in public until he was quite old, and no one ever said a thing! Is she maybe fishing for comments from people saying how outrageous it is that she's been made to feel she has to feed in the toilets?

Reactions: 5
I bloody hope she doesn't feed in the toilet. Surely not, she's had 4 babies now and puts breastfeeding on her public Instagram all the time! I breastfed my baby in public until he was quite old, and no one ever said a thing! Is she maybe fishing for comments from people saying how outrageous it is that she's been made to feel she has to feed in the toilets?
Agree, if she decides to feed in a toilet that’s on her. She has no problem sharing it on the internet so why not be proud in public rather than feed in a dirty loo during a pandemic. I fed in public until over 2 and then was more private. She’s just looking for attention and an excuse that isn’t weightloss

She looks soooooo different on the normal videos to how she looks on her Insta stories. Like a completely different person. Crazy how much it can edit your appearance.

Reactions: 6
Had me in stitches!!

She is so fake, on her PT's gram today it shows her and she is not that skinny. Because she's so short, any weight makes her look boxy which she is now.
Do her and Luisa zissman have the same PT?

They do just checked! Weird !

Reactions: 2
Yeh so weird seems like Rachael just copies luisa on everything even though no longer mates. Luisa defo used him first. Same with Pilates.
She has openly said how she hates the gym and any form of exercise but is really going for it with the PT - wondering if it's to wind up LZ :unsure:

Calling someone a fat ass today on her stories. I can hand on heart say I would rather be fat and lazy than ugly and bitter as much as she is on the inside

Reactions: 5
I reckon Sharon said more than she is letting on.....whatever was said really hit a nerve and felt the need to rant!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ perhaps Shazza said some home truths about old rubber lips luxe and Shaks marriage for convenience and she didn’t like it πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»

I reckon Sharon said more than she is letting on.....whatever was said really hit a nerve and felt the need to rant!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ perhaps Shazza said some home truths about old rubber lips luxe and Shaks marriage for convenience and she didn’t like it πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™ŒπŸ»
Touchy sin't she! I think it's the comments on here about her body editing :ROFLMAO:

OK which of you messaged her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I always think her ex-BFF messages her as she knows exactly what will get under her skin.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.